Login Create Account
Nemesis and Knight Org makes tour to help corps in need!
gcurrier
Nemesis and the Knight Org family of units still has much of their schedule open for the season and this year to show support for the up and coming units of the future, we have a special offer to all corps with under 10k in influence, we WANT TO ATTEND YOUR SHOW! Message us or post here and if we still have slots available, we will schedule your show in our lineup. Between us, we have 40 world titles! What more could you want than to bring high visibility to your show and raise some cash? Crowds will want to see the world defending champions and so will you!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
corndogshuffle
Hey... not to be "that guy", but I actually like this idea a lot. If anyone considers my groups important enough (we're not the illustrious Knight Org but we do ok) feel free to message myself as well. Could make for some fun competition!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
gcurrier
It's OK. You being that guy keeps us in good company lol

Penny
Ooo pick me pick me!
gcurrier
We are one again offering this to any group with under 10k influence! Let us know about your show and we will try to fit the defending champions into your show!

gcurrier
we are once again offering to join your show! If you are a newer organization and would like to have a world class and previous world champion Corps, Band, Guard or Percussion at your show--let us know! We are here to support YOU!

ASCoasters
This is actually a pretty good idea, although I think I already have a ton of previous winners and big groups in mine and I'm also full already. I'm sure others users can really benefit from this!
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
Kiwidrummer
Aftershock Productions has 4 shows on Sunday 7 September in beautiful Christchurch, New Zealand. All four shows will feature 10 groups each. After a successful inaugural season with our DC - Aftershock NZ - Div III/12th place, and our DL - Black Beat NZ -Div III/10th place, we have brought our CG - Pandemonium NZ and our MB - Aftershock NZ Performing Arts School over for the fun.
We look forward to hosting your units 1st class all around while providing New Zealand with the best the world has to offer.
This is a first as we are the only units of our type in New Zealand.
The indoor show is early in the day while the outdoor show starts in the evening. Both venues are side by side, making it convenient for units and fans alike.
Hope to see you there.
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
gcurrier
Sundays are busy for us but my drum line still had availability and are in!

Kiwidrummer
I saw that. Sunday was the only day I could fit all 4 shows in with our busy schedule this season. We appreciate it though and welcome the Knights Drumline to our show.
Jim Helsel
ASCoasters
If any of you are still doing this for season 38 I could really use some filling for Red Hand and Prosody on October 31st.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
Kiwidrummer
All 4 of Aftershock Productions' shows are being held on Sunday 26 October 2014. Come on over and enjoy a beautiful day of marching arts in the garden city of Christchurch, New Zealand.
Jim Helsel