Login Create Account
Should it be allowed to beef up your own league
TrumpetVinny
Plus, the reason it took as long to get removed as it did, was because that was when it got ridiculously abused.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
I think he is saying that people used to use it late season to bump into finals. I am pretty sure Nemesis actually used it once to jump into first finals night!
12 years later
gcurrier
As I said there was a short period of time where if you didn't use it for boosts you were left short, but I didn't use it extensively (as evidence of my many losses in that period) and the only time I may have used it for finals was against someone who CLEARLY was as well. I actually was bigger on the always holding my max points for the last few shows before finals then getting as close to zero as possible at finals. It makes you appear to take a bigger last minute push but it really was points you were just holding in reserve. Only did it a few times but boy did it make it exciting since even I didn't clearly know where I stood. Almost like a very shortened version of cire phantom seasons (I'm sure he will love that phrase lol)
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
what a horrible reference.. lol
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
Hahaha. And I see what you mean gcurrier. I just think that he was referencing the minor use of the energy restores. Rather than the super buffing people did before lol
12 years later
gcurrier
yeah--in the end whatever it may be we are better off without it and creating an even playing field. I am still shocked how far ahead Nemesis is from Leviathan and yet, Leviathan was able to close the gap last season and be pretty close. This shows me you dont have to be maxed out in staff and all of that in order to do well--you just have to PRACTICE! at the end of all of this--thats what it comes down to.

cire
That is true. Those who practice consistently (and smartly) will do well in this game.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
I just need to practice more, then I'll be able to see if my strategy for preseason and the last week is effective.
12 years later
gcurrier
You better soon! I want to see what you've really got

Stradivarius
I will be able to maximize my potential when my parents no longer restrict my use of my tablet (as of right now they have it taken away) and they no longer regulate when I am to turn in at night during the weekdays Monday-Thursday... Other than that I this season I have just not been into it.
12 years later
gcurrier
We've all had those seasons

Stradivarius
Or multiple season in my case lol
12 years later
cire