Login Create Account
How Do I Share My Music on Finale?
Stradivarius
If I wanted to show you all an arrangement of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" that I have on finale 2012, how would I do so? I don't have access to YouTube at school and I cannot install anything onto the school computer. I considered putting on muse-score but I don't have time to literally re-write the piece on unfamiliar software. I tried creating a pdf of the finale file then converting it over to a mscz for muse-score, but it fails to complete the changes. Any suggestions?
12 years later
cire
cant you convert it to midi or wav or mp3?
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
Yeah I can save it as a midi and wav. What would I do after converting it to either of those?
12 years later
Jhawk
Do you have the basic Windows Movie Maker? You could always put a wav in there and then save it and upload it to youtube or something.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
That's the thing I can't get on YouTube >.>
12 years later
FastForward
So, you are able to conduct a 17/8 time signature but are not able to upload a YouTube music video. Might just want to practice the Music & when ready just make a group recording that can be uploaded like you did with your previous Trombone Etude video.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
cire
I think he is saying he does not physically/mentally know how to upload to Youtube....
MrsRomo
Do you have to use the school computer? Can't you save it to a flash drive and upload it to youtube somewhere else? At home? Library? Friends computer?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Stradivarius
I can, and have, upload things to YouTube. I just can't access it at school. I physically can't get on YouTube at school lol. However it is not blocked on our teacher's accounts. I will try e-mailing the file to my music teacher and uploading it to YouTube from there. Then I'll post the link from their account. It might not be this week but I'll try and get it done by next week! Thanks for the help guys.
12 years later
cire
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
Stradivarius
lol blocked on the school internet
12 years later