Login Create Account
Ivory Brigade and St. Paddy's Season 35 Show Announcement
Jhawk
Ivory Brigade will be presenting it's show "Life"

It is a tearjerker of a show. Telling the life of a boy who grew up and went to war and never came back.

The songs will be:
Beautiful Boy - John Lennon
Simple Man - Lynard Skynard
Fortunate Son - Creedance Clearwater Revival
Taps

St. Paddy's show is entitled "A show about love".

This show is showing the softer side of the marching band about courtship and romance. The show will be including these songs:

Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Your Song - Elton John

The Cloverettes will be doing Turn the Page by Bob Segar. After doing very well with the melodic songs Danny Boy and Imagine, we decided to do something a little different and rock out a bit.

Ivory Drums will be going back to the military again with their show Military by Design. It will be featuring an original score and go back to the Military drumline style for this season.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
Psh... just kidding that was my shows for last season.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
This season we have a mix of fun and ambitious projects for Ivory Inc and St. Paddy.

Ivory Brigade will be attempting to bring dubstep to the field with their show "Wub Wub".(mostly because I would love to hear an announcer say Wub Wub). Expect fast movement and heavy Contra in this show. As well as our own girl screaming Oh My GOSH!. This will definitely be one of the most exciting shows of the season.

Music as follows:

Psychedelic Runway - Joker
Set Me On Fire - Pendulum
Boten Anna - Basshunter (yes I know it is more EDM)
Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites - Skrillex

Next up is St. Paddy's Catholic High and they will be doing an evolution of Rock. After having some success with their last show about love they wanted to continue the fun style of music and bring Rock through out the ages.

Music as follows:

It's the end of the world - R.E.M
Basket Case - Green Day
Knights of Cydonia - Muse

Cloverettes will be performing another musical and lyrical piece after stalling out last season when they tried to change it up. So this season they will be going back to their former guard "Insanity"'s final band Imagine Dragons. Since that was the best show their former group had they wanted to pay tribute to them with another song from the album. Their show is called "My Demons" and it will be featuring the song "Demons".

Ivory Drums are doing another Military style show to keep the momentum from last season to hopefully make finals again.
Ivory Brigade