Login Create Account
Reply to your outbox?
bando
I sent a message and I checked to see how it looked in my outbox and I had a link to reply to it.

(Do you think being able to have spaces would be possible? Like what I did with this line and the line above?)
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Alex
 -infinity
All messages have a reply link. Its simply a quick way to send a message back to the author.

All new messages should now show line breaks.
bando
Does there need to be one for the person who sent it though? I understand the inbox reply, of course, but an outbox reply? o.O Unless it also can act as a resend kind of thing...? I'm so confused. Ignore that. -.-"

Also, I noticed that one of the people I sent a the message to, (I sent to five people this message) doesn't show up on the sent list anymore. It was the first one I put in (to cnuclarinet). I won't know if they got or not until the (do/don't) reply, but I know I had them on the list of sent to when I sent the message. I do enjoy the ability to send to multiple people though, ^^

Also, the spaces work on the message I sent. Thanks. =D
Founder of the IIEA

Alex
 -infinity
All messages show the same right now, so the reply will always be there no matter how you look at the message. Just don't reply to yourself unless want to remind yourself of something.

Not sure what happened with the recipients, I have tested it and everything seems to be working. I added cnu to your message. What browser did you use?
bando
Firefox 3.6.6

"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6" ?

Maybe it was just a one time thing? Oh well.
Founder of the IIEA