Login Create Account
Free Day
TrumpetVinny
Implement mandatory free days. You can use them whenever you want (outside finals week).

Allows a little give to the current, must play literally every day thing, and is more realistic anyway considering bus rides and free days are part of real drum corps and marching band.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
leggoreds
Why? It's not a requirement that real drum corps take mandatory free days. Besides, everyone's already on a level playing field without free days - all free days will do is keep everyone on a level playing field by equally not allowing everyone to rehearse.
TrumpetVinny
Because it lets people take days off without sacrificing a season.
saxamattone
I don't need a day off but I encourage you and others to take them as needed.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
cire
You get free days after the season is over. Adding free days would be just as bad as making the rehearsal cap at 500.. ever notice how many shows win with a 100 now?
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
TrumpetVinny
You get one free night. Then you gotta make your show and stay rehearsing again.
gcurrier
and that "free" night you spend all night waiting to see when the new season is finally started LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FastForward
I encourage any groups that need a break to freely take them as needed ... I will help hold up the upper end of the scoring just to balance out the lower scoring groups in Season 37 !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.