Login Create Account
Season 36 Lincoln Commencement
LCA
From the office of:

Denise Powers - Director of Bands
Daniel Bonds - Assistant Director of Bands
Lincoln Arts Academy High School Bands

Fellow Competitors and Bands across the Web,

While one night of competition still remains within the season, Lincoln’s next appearance will be in Division II FMA Preliminary Competition. With this fact, Lincoln Academy would like to offer its condolences and good luck to those bands competing tomorrow night in the last regular season show. Good luck to all!
As the week progresses many bands will finally be cutting the line with the end of the season that saw a great outcome from the previous one. Many bands and competitors have achieved great things this season and we wish to see more of this as time progresses. The level of competition has also risen so high that mere points separate those around us. All in the process though, we do have to understand though that we all do the best that we can do and nothing else.
Season 36 has been a great deal of fun and growth and may season 37 bring the same amount and more growth and development within our programs and ourselves. Daniel and I finish the second season with the Lincoln Academy Program and we are very happy with the hospitality and the communication that we have received within the FMA Community. We appreciate it and Thank You All So Much! It’s a wonderful community to be a part of. We wish to see it continue to grow and see all of us prosper as the days and seasons grow old upon us.
Division II has been blessed to be portrayed by hardworking programs and leaders. Each individual deserves a round of applause and a pat on the back. Division I is still destined for some pretty awesome programs and someday it will be an honor to have Lincoln Academy upon the midst of the threshold competing with the Division I repertoire.
Keep up the work, as the season is not quite over yet! May the best of luck come to you and your hard work. Never give up and never stop dreaming. May the best band win!

Yours Sincerely,

Denise Powers - Director of Bands
Daniel Bonds - Assistant Director of Bands
Lincoln Arts Academy High School Bands
----------------------------------------
Head Director - Sean Howard
Asst. Director - Devin Reeves
Asst. Director - Johnny Valdez
----------------------------------------
Lincoln Springs