Login Create Account
Alohomora Arts S37 Program Announcements
MrsRomo
As Season 36 comes to a close in the next few days, Alohomora Arts is looking forward to presenting their Season 37 productions.

For Order of the Phoenix, season 37 looks to bring out the dreamer in everyone with their production "Perchance to Dream". Movement I is entitled Good Night, Sleep Tight; Movement II features Hall of the Mountain King. Movement III includes the prelude to Psycho and Night on Bald Mountain. Audiences will be moved in the final movement with a powerful rendition of I Dreamed a Dream from Les Mis.

Dumbledore's Army is looking to voyage into finals in "Voyage to the New World" a nautical look at reaching the new world. "Voyage to the New World" features Prince Igor Overture in 'Setting Sail', Russian Sailor's Dance in 'Trouble on the High Seas', 'Full Speed Ahead' features New World Symphony. Movement IV is the discovery of A New World with Simple Gifts.

The Veela's of Alohomora Arts will be taking on Lana Del Ray's Once Upon a Dream in a beautiful and somber expression of finding your love. For the music, click here ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrD_l3juoU

Death Eater Drums is proud to present Bring the Heat for their Season 37 production, as a throwback to the heat the a hot summer can bring. Their performance will feature sounds of summer and a hot version of Nelly's Hot in Herre as the climax to their summer performance.

________

Once again, Alohomora Arts will be hosting contests for each of the four groups, dates TBA. Groups interested in attending should message MrsRomo to RSVP for the contests.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
Alohomora Arts will be hosting their contests on September 15. Apply now!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD