Login Create Account
DCI Rankings
scooter92011
@prof that too! When they got mad 2008 that phantom topped them off! Just like the our rival blue devils act especially in football and stuff...
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
ssmit
I'm a BD past member, current fan, and future member. I hope they take a 14th title and have fun doing it.

Now that we are past that part, I hope Coats take 2nd. I have a few friends marching there and their show is far more enjoyable for me this year than it has been in years past.

3rd... Cavies. I love their drill, but that's about it. Not crazy about the theme, and I've never liked their music.

From there on I have no idea. Crown or Cadets will be 4th or 5th.

I am rooting for Pacific Crest to make Semis, though. As an alumni and as a teacher of about 12 of their members: Go Pac Crest!
BlueDevils
I was at last nights show in Dallas. After seeing BD go up against the Green Machine I would have to say that I think Cavs are going to win followed by BD then Bluecoats followed again by Carolina Crown.
DC: Blue Demons Corps
JWilkinson
"I am rooting for Pacific Crest to make Semis"

Me too!!!
FreakoftheArts73
Part of me wants Spirit to make finals.

There are also at least 4 corps which I think deserve to be in the top 3 this season.

I don't think Crown will take 4th or 5th, but I don't know that they'll take gold either (as much as I want them to).

The Bluecoats definitely deserve to medal this year, whether it's gold, silver, or bronze. They have really stepped up their game this season.

And as long as Phantom doesn't get 9th, I'll be happy :)
-FotA73-
http://msgrantmusic.com