Login Create Account
Fantasy Football
corndogshuffle
I seem to remember a league happening last year, would anyone have any interest in doing it again this year?
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
MrsRomo
Depends in the type of league....I can't promise that id be super active though, because while I love football, I always seem to forget about my fantasy teams.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
I'm down
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
JShuler
I love Fantasy Football! Future Matthew Berry.
Kiowa
i never done fantasy ft ball so idk how it works lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
just set it up and put it in the section we did the march madness bracket challenge so everyone can see and join as they please
#LosLynx

JShuler
Fantasy Football is pretty easy to figure out. In the first year I played, I was the runner up in my league. I would definitely love to do an FMA Fantasy Football league. I don't know what you all have used in the past, but I'd suggest using ESPN to do it.
Kiowa
yes do espn please its the easiest thing to use or it is when it comes to march maddness
#LosLynx

JShuler
For March Madness, I find CBS Sports much easier, but with Fantasy Football, ESPN is the only way to go.
Kiowa
so i made a league i called it fantasy marching arts....idk how to invite people only 20 teams can participate so someone tell me how to add people lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
ooor maybe i didn't create the league idk lol its so confusing to me
#LosLynx

gcurrier
i am in--I think I set it up last year--always fun...I'll go check tonight Kiowa to see if its public or not...usually you have to give a code if it is private
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
oh it didn't even give me the option i even made a second account and searched and it didn't come up in the search maybe its best if someone else sets it up ive never done it before
#LosLynx

gcurrier
ill set one up--i think i used ESPN last time too--ill also invite DCPI friends to make sure we fill up

gcurrier
ok I have set this up as a private ESPN league called Drum Corps. Currently there are 19 openings (the max 20) and I can adjust downward if we don't get enough players between FMA and DCPI (hope we do). Normally I find an option to send a password but I am not locating it so I am just going to go with invites which will help me manage it better anyway! I set this as a pretty standard ESPN scoring rules so no surprises and I havent set a draft date (draft will be auto draft based on your pre-settings) until we gauge how many people want to play and get them signed up. its also easier for you not THAT into football or with not tons of time.

To get an invite I need your name and e-mail. If you want to post here fine, if you'd rather send me an IM fine or email me at garycme1972@gmail.com.

Kiowa
DCPI?
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Drum Corps Planet International

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/

It is similar to a fantasy football league, but with Drum Corps. It is also the only place where I can beat gcurrier.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
beginners luck Jhawk---the Knights have a pretty fierce history---especially off-season!

Jhawk
Well you all could have seen that the winning combination was Blue all the way plus a Cavs thrown in.

Also I doubt I would do well in off season. Too many numbers to have collected. During the live season my brain tends to do most of the math in my head for me.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
If I had stuck by my original plan I'd have really challenged you lol