Login Create Account
Ruht Ro
Aaron0316
I woke up to discover that my drum corps went from Division 3 to Division 1, completely skipping ever competing in Division 2. I am definitely not ready for such a jump and have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I feel honored, but on the other, I know that I'm about to get my Arsch handed to me. Nevertheless, I accept the experience and hope for the best.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
FastForward
Looks like your 1st season # 18 94+ score may have pushed you up to D1 in Drum Corps ... I am guessing that you bought energy back in season 18 in order to achieve a 94+ score !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
goldendawn
LOL... Yeah, it's not something that I'm proud of. I was very naive in season 18. I was shocked to see my scores in the 40's at the beginning of the season. I was determined to become stronger, obviously too quickly. I thought that winning the championship in Division 3 would majorly increase influence, director level, experience, etc. Of course, winning became an obsession, and who wouldn't want to have a good first season? However, I didn't make a good first impression. It created a backlash, which sparked an early retirement.

... but that is behind me. Two years later, I signed on FMA to see if my account was still here. I decided to try again - this time by not spending a dime and winning naturally.

goldendawn
I'm not sure if season 18 would have an impact on season 37, considering that I was in division 3 in season 36.. anyway, it doesn't matter. My other groups for (Aaron0316) are in division 2. I have this new account with which to start over and do it the right way.
Jhawk
Well it could also have been because you were extremely active. Plus had some money in your bank and good staff.
Ivory Brigade
Aaron0316
True, I am very active. Though, I still have much work to do with staff and money; I'm not even fully staffed; I lack an assistant director. My drum corps losing in div 1 this season is inevitable, but I'll give it one hell of a shot :-)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
cire
You aren't the first person to join, buy a bunch of gold, "win" div 3 and then never be heard of again after they realized what was in store for them in Div 1. lol

hope you stick around though.. fyi if you don't rehearse and bomb in div 1, and don't practice during preseason... you MIGHT go back down to div 2.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
lol what if you rehearse and still bomb
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Aaron0316
Lol... I'm totally sticking around. Season 18 was an epic fail; thus, I quit in shame. (Thanks, FF, for reminding me) Instead of missing two years of competition, I already could have become competitive in division 1... "woulda, coulda, shoulda".. moving on..

Anyway, thanks for the fyi, but I won't bomb on purpose. I'll put in an honest effort and let the game decide where I belong. If I ever get a chance to compete in div 2, cool. For now, I'll take my beating with pride lol

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
i just got the scooby doo thing from this thread "ruht ro" lol
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
FastForward
Aaron0316,

I hope you stick with the game & move up in score by building Staff, Influence, & rehearsing.

Best of Luck.

FastForward
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Aaron0316
Thanks, FF. That's what I am doing. It was my goal last season to return and redeem myself by, at least, winning gold in the division 3 drum corps circuit. To my surprise, I achieved more than I wanted by winning two golds and two silvers. Now I can move past it and strive for greater accomplishments. Best of luck to you, too.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium