Login Create Account
rant session
Kiowa
so sick of mosquitoes i garden so im always being bit by them......its like once one stops itching another one comes....and the neighbors genetic ants that find their way into my bed room and around all the ant traps bite me in the middle of the night so i got bumps on my butt and feet.....worst part is i consider where i live a nice apartment thats clean except for the neighbors next door
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
cire
uh huh.. sounds more like you got some nasty STD
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
12 years later
Kiowa
you're a turd cire lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
plus i garden and i think im allergic to the plants cuz i get hives for a few minutes after im done working in it....but i like to grow things so that's my fault lol
#LosLynx

cire
turd or not.. still funny.. LOL

and you should use gloves... Trojans are good brands
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Jhawk
You might be allergic to grass like I am. I can't actually go and mow the yard with out breaking out really bad.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
I don't ever really have a hard time with any sort of plant. Little to no reaction to poison ivy, too lol. Only seasonal allergies really.
12 years later
Jhawk
Yeah it is weird for me I'm allergic to grass, but poison ivy doesn't effect me.
Ivory Brigade
FastForward
Strad,

Are you allergic to the Empire Statesmen ???
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Stradivarius
lol why would I be allergic to the Statesmen? I loved statesmen. I only don't march with them because they don't exist anymore...
12 years later
Kiowa
idk i never had an allergy test before but as long as im not dying from it im ok lol and when i break out i mean it only last for a few minutes and is just like on my arm or something lol i live in an apartment and there's a community lot and no one was using it so i was like i guess ill make a garden for everyone lol
#LosLynx