Login Create Account
Arsenal D&BC Folds
rhythmicthinking
In an unexpected turn of events, the Arsenal D&BC (as well as associated programs Artillery IPE / Forza Winterguard / Glass HS Unicorn Regiment) have shut down their programs for an "indefinite" amount of time.

Corps director rhythmicthinking had this to say about folding.

"Things have been getting hard lately. Stress piling up, mental condition decaying. The ride has been quite fun, but even taking a couple of minutes out of every 6-9 hours to click a few buttons is starting to get difficult for me. This is especially disheartening because we have been doing so good. Our programs were recently just bumped up to the top tier of FMA.

However, we are not folded forever. I am 100% sure I will be back to compete again. The Arsenal name will not be lost. I just need some time to rest and recuperate before I can go back and do this again."

Arsenal D&BC had performed from S31 to S37, S32 being their first full season. They recieved 7th in D3 for S32, and continued through S33-S36 as D2 finalists every season. They started off this season as D1 newbies, however, issues caused them to announce their unexpected folding.

The Texas D&BC Showcase as well as related events (Open, Fiesta of Ensembles) will still be held.
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps
Aaron0316
Wow, the news comes as a shock, but you must do what is best for your health. Take care of yourself and get back to competing.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Whiskers14
Rythemicthinking I know what u mean, the same exact thing has been happening here for the past few seasons.
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline