Login Create Account
More Individualization
Turkey
Hello FMA world,

This game, over the past week since I joined, has brought me a lot of joy and interest. I feel like this game is empty not many people are here, and i feel as though its a more generalized game. I would love to see more things happen and i would love to see more people play. I have some thought on how to do this.
Uniforms:
Everyday I login to see those three little blue guys at the top, I think to my self why that would be cool if i had a 8-bit band that represented my band how i wanted them. This holds true for drum-line, marching band, color guard, and drum and bugle corps if i could have a customizable 8-bit representation like the three blue guys at the top I would be super happy.

I notice that most popular games have an aspect of multi-player ability or interactions, it would be beneficial to see the communication get a reform. Also just general flow of leagues could get reformed. I feel that it is difficult to join a league as they have to invite you, not you send an request like in most other games.

Other than those two topics above I superbly enjoy this game. Also if you need someone to help with the suggestions i have made for you i would be willing to help. Thanks for reading, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know below or through private message. I have a whole lot more ideas, if you want to know some more.

Thanks
~Turkey