Login Create Account
Medal Problem
SalukiShaffer
Anyone else not seeing earned medals in the "Trophy Case"? Like that would be cool to see accomplishments I've won
SalukiShaffer
Kiowa
you only get medals for coming in 1-3
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
oooohhhh now i see that's really weird i'd put this post in the big report though so alex can see it
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiwidrummer
not sure, but i think i read somewhere that you don't get medals for league events...someone chime if this is wrong
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Kiowa
i never heard that but then again i was gone for a few seasons
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Yeah you don't get medals for league events.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
12 years later
Jhawk
That is one of the reasons why a lot of leagues only do 1 show a week. That and if you only do league shows then there is no one to do the leaguemate's shows.
Ivory Brigade
Kiwidrummer
I try to mix it up...league shows and non-league shows. I do like the head to head against other corps. I know this would not be easy to pogram, but I would like to see the game have the ability to re-align scores as inter-league corps go head to head and 'judges' see them together as happens in real comps.. Something I haven't seen in my 3 seasons so far is a corps' score go down as they do in real life if a corps takes a big chance on something...or up significantly if they pull it off.
Jim Helsel
Stradivarius
Yeah the game seems to be limited to about 1 point a day if you max out on rehearsing. 1 point MAXIMUM. Like most get .8 to .9 but someone with a lower difficulty level can pull off 1 to 1.2 even lol. Would like to see a different schedule maybe...I don't know really its just a lot of nit-picky stuff at this point...
12 years later
Kiwidrummer
Yah....programming can be a lot of work. I've chosen the highest difficulty levels possible for my groups. Right now I'm getting that 1.1-1.2 gain per day, but it seems to drop to around .8-.9 by end of season.
Jim Helsel
Stradivarius
Yeah I gte about .9 then drop to .5 to .6 by the end because my score is so high lol
12 years later
Kiwidrummer
I start middle of pack...scores around 55. Started 3-4 points above last season. Usually gain 25+ points by end.. Was really worried when I moved to DII last season, but all ended better than expected.All 4 groups DII now...competition seems tougher.
Jim Helsel
Jhawk
psh... DII would have been really tough if I actually rehearsed when I was supposed to. I started around 8 points ahead of the people that ended up at the top.
Ivory Brigade