Login Create Account
Division II
Kiwidrummer
Wow! Very tight race right now. Less than a point between top 8. Will be very interesting.
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Kiwidrummer
Today's Southern Second comp will be interesting. A few top 12 bands are in attendance.
Jim Helsel
AlanLovesMe
Crap There is movement. Dang it FinalFantasy. your marching band beat mine tonight, knocking me out of the top 3.Thats mean :-P
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
Kiwidrummer
Still only .615 between you and I ALM. I am going flat out now though. Best of luck this week. Our league is doing good in DII MB.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Whoa! What just happened? Aaron, FinalFantasy, my hat's off to you two. You picked up the extra points this evening that I could not find. My kids' jaws dropped to the ground, but they do have heart, will pick up their heads, and will give the performance of their lives tomorrow night. Glad I'm not writing this one up Aaron lol.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
FinalFantasy and Aaron, did you guys feed your kids caffiene drips all day? Haha.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Final rehearsal over. A light dinner and everyone has hit the showers. The kids, and staff for that fact, have picked up their heads and we have had a very productive day. One thing our staff is good at is identifying issues and solving them, even if the issue at hand is a judge. While we can't please every judge out there, we can produce an undenyable performance, as evidenced by the numorous standing O's we received. I'm quite amazed at how relaxed everyone is. They have sight of their focus and are really antcipating taking the field. I honestly don't know how they do it, maintain the composure they are displaying to just get on with the task at hand. Win or lose, these kids are champions, and will put on a performance tonight that will leave everyone in awe.

Question is, has the Paradox come full circle and Aftershock NZ Performing Arts School met their Final Destination? We think not.

Jim Helsel
Aaron0316
gl, jim, it's been a pleasure competing against Aftershock. There are some very fantastic performers this season.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Wow! Big shout out to you Aaron and the Marching Catalyst, the season 38 FMA Division II World Champions

We dropped down to 6th...lol. Like I said to you before, I have seen some strange things happen. On a good note, my 3 other groups won the gold on their finals, so all is not lost. All my groups set personal best records, thriiled audiences, and left their hearts on the field. Still a very productive year.

Again, congrats Aaron, all finalists, and every group that competed and made this such an interesting season. Now to writing mode....glad I'm nlt sritkng up MB....haha

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
My apologies Aaron.....congratulations to his Marching Elite.

Jim Helsel
Aaron0316
(lol) No problem :) Thanks for the shout out. Congrats on your three d2 golds in one season.. wow. That's impressive.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Thanks Aaron. I just hope I am as competitive in DI as I do see that coming. I have all the staff I can purchase, just a matter of leveling them up now.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Haha....a sweep would have been better, doesn't happen often.....THANKS! jk

Jim Helsel