Login Create Account
370 max energy?
VincentPezza
Am I supposed to be getting a max of 400? Or did I do something that got mine lower.

EDIT: It's been like that all season.
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
Novak
Are you running any influence/financial campaigns? If so, that is probably the problem.
Silversun268
you are probably running a 30 point campaign for either influence or money. That would max you out at 370 because it would be using 30 points every hour.
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

cire
I would think the max would still be at 400, it should just take you longer to get there
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Silversun268
It actually is maxing out at 400, you just don't see it because it is subtracting the campaign points after it gives out the 100 points. Think of it this way: the game gives everyone 100 points an hour. If your max is 400 and you are at 350 it takes you to 400. However, if you have a campaign running it then has to subtract the points necessary for that. That leaves you with a number less than 400 (370 in this case).

If your campaign was 15 instead of 30, it would seem as if you are maxing out at 385.
Founding Member and first President of the North-East and East-Coast Combine
Director of the Perception Performing Arts Network based out of Newbury, England
Support the East-Coast Combine

VincentPezza
OH! I didn't know that. That makes sense. THANK YOU!
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
FreakoftheArts73
@ cire - when you run a campaign you always take it out of your total. Picture yourself getting the full energy, and THEN using the energy for campaigns. That's why it will never reach 400.
-FotA73-
http://msgrantmusic.com