Login Create Account
FAME
Aaron0316
After I came back to FMA in season 36, I've been waiting for the right time to create my own league. The past few days, I've seen discussions about inactive (or not very inactive) founders, some respectfully stepping down and about boring and/or dead leagues; even while in GEDC,I received messages about the league needing a major change. Furthermore, other leagues have been asking me to leave GEDC and join theirs. Thus, I believe that it is the right time to branch off and create my own.

Whiskers is a great person. I wish GEDC all the best. I devoted 3 seasons to the league, working my butt off to excel, but it's just not enough for me. I'm not looking to take down CLASS (fat chance) or step on anyone's toes. I don't care to be number 1. I just want an active, fun, competitive, passionate league to share my FMA experience with other passionate groups and to be able to make executive decisions. I devote much time to the site, and I want to get the most out of it. I won't be poaching leagues for members. If any drum corps leave their leagues and join mine, they join by their own free will.

Fantasy Alliance of Marching Ensembles (FAME):
http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/league/185

Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
AAustin19
i like dca. i'm on the board now. too bad your league isn't for marching bands and drum lines. was kicked out of my leagues.
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
liebling82
awwww .. Maoma is too awesome to quit it but good luck with fame. I bet it'll be great
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
Aaron0316
Thanks for the support :) What happened, aaustin?
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
AlanLovesMe
glad to be aboard. not that i'm an attention whore, maybe i"ll actually get some recognition for doing well. my last league never updated the announcements, gave results, or reached out to their members. I don't like that. I placed silver in d2 drum corps. . I've consistently been a finalist. . not one time did the league acknowledge it
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
AAustin19
here is how the conversation went. you tell me if I deserved to be kicked

me: why are there no shows this season?

one4jmu: Because it takes time to create them.

me:I understand that it takes "some" time, but it doesn't take days. If it does, perhaps you should pass the torch to someone who has the time run a league.

one4jmu: No thank you.

one4jmu: You seem unhappy with me and league and I do not wish to be a hindrance to you any further. Best wishes this season.

.......pooof... was kicked from both marching band and drum line leagues..
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
Chapstick
may I get an invite please thanks
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." - Plato
Kiwidrummer
Wow Austin, that's hardcore. No care whatsoever. ALM, the finals recap will go up soon for DII. Glad you weren't in MDC-LC also. Darren has been behind a bit. Aaron, I just may be searching soon....how cool would that be? The graduating class of season 36 DIII in one leaague, true to our roots.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS