Login Create Account
MCG- LC Forum!
LittleD4010
This is the forum for the Meadowbrook Color Guard League of Champs!! This page will be responsible for any of the leagues discussions, problems, and results! Here within the hour, I'll post results of last season, the point leaders of the past 3 seasons combined, and the groups to watch out for in the 4th competitive season of the league!
Meadowbrook
Drum Corps: S20- Div. II Gold Medalist (86.77)
CG: S24- Div. II Gold Medalist (96.635)
Drumline: S27- Div. II Gold Medalist (92.95)
LittleD4010
The division 3 results, I forgot at school, so I'll post those throughout the day tomorrow!
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
Now that forums are made, I really want to get to know people!! PM me or post on here your name, where your from, age, etc. it's a great way for people to get comfy with one another and maybe make friends!
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
Morning Announcement for 11/13/14!
The Color Guard group(s) of the day:

Pandemonium NZ (Kiwidrummer), and The Royal Spades (mikeoleary)!!!!!!
They're the groups of the day because they have spoken up to me not doing my part, and re-fueling my fire to be a more active founder!
There will be an announcement is n the evening as well!

P.S.- I'm always watching FMA throughout the day, so if you need anything, PM me please!
Have a good morning!
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
Here are the results from Season 38!! Top 5 in each division:

Div.I
1- The Incredible Quasar - 140
2- Kiowan Vanguard - 73.5

Div.II
1- Pandemonium NZ - 244
2- Enigma Indoor Guard - 191
3- 27th Lancers II - 150
4- Troopers - 132.5
5- William Penn - 114.5

Div.III
1- Squid Squad Color Guard - 221
2- Cavaliers - 220.5
3- Silks of the Nest - 149
4- Pandemonium NZ B - 127.5
5- Bannermen's Own - 92.5

I want to congratulate all groups who competed this season! Groups like you will continue to help make this league keep growing and get better!! Great Job!!

- This is the closest finish in point standings EVER, as Squid Squad edges out Cavaliers by .5 points!! Congrats to all Div.III groups on a wonderful season!
- I want to give a congrats to Pandemonium NZ on a Dominate season in Div.II! For doing that over the past 2-3 seasons, I am promoting you to BoD!! Congratulations to you and all of the Div. II groups on a wonderful season!
- Everyone did such a good job last season. It seems that every season, everyone is getting better and better! Keep it up, and let's make next season even better!!!
Meadowbrook
AAustin19
hello, I'm consistently doing well and even have a medal but you rarely acknowledge my group and promote someone to the board who is new to the league, the game, and with 0 medals? Interesting.... Good bye.. and good luck
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
FinalFantasy
That is interesting. I'm in the MMB-LC league. If promotions are based on how well someone does (hence someone dominating d2), were is my promotion? I was the division 2 silver medalist in marching band last season. I'm not a fan of favoritism.
LittleD4010
Evening Announcement for 11/13/14!

As of today, groups have been classified into their divisions, and I have to say, this is going to be a good season for us!! Here is a list of the number of people in each division so far:

Div.I - 8
Div.II - 13
Div.III - 15

I really like those numbers, as this will be the first season in which there are at least 8 members in each division competing!

Question: I have noticed there might be some friendly rivals. Post who those rivals are! I'm interested to find the rivalries and competition each group has!

Also: Give your predictions!! Who do you think will win the point standings this season in their respected division? Who will win their division as far as score at MCG-LC Finals? And how many groups from our league will qualify for FMA CG Finals? Comment below!

Any questions PM me, any of the BoD, or comment below! Thanks for taking the time to read! :)
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
Final Fantasy, sorry about that! I'm so behind in my other 3 leagues, that I haven't really paid attention to that! I'm dont have favorites, I hope! That's why me and Kiwi created these forums so people's voices are heard! I got you!
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
The Morning Announcement for 11/14/14!

The Color Guard group of the day is:
The Incredible Quasar (Gamertooth17)!!

Congrats on being the Div.I winner at the MCG-LC Finals, and for winner the point standings in your division as well! Continue to grow and be a good BOD member and continue to do great!

- 3 days till the season opener at Claymont! Who's excited!? -

Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
I'll be gone all day today and half of tomorrow for a music conference, so if anyone could step in and make some announcements or something like that today it would help as lot!! Thanks, and have a good day! :;
Meadowbrook
SalukiShaffer
Heck Yeah!! Didn't even know I won the Div. III League Title lol
Nice job, Squid Squad!!
SalukiShaffer
LittleD4010
Hello everyone! I just want to say I'm truly sorry for my absence! I've been so caught in college stuff, along with practices with band going to Florida and indoor track, and Christmas that I haven't done my job! If you guys want me to host some competitions, let me know and I'll do so no problem! I promise that once this season is over, I'll be back in my grove and be doing the things I'm suppose to do! Thank you!
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
If there are any members who hosts any competitions, could you post when you have them, or DM me so I can add them to the league competition list. Thank you :)
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
Hello everyone!
With week 4 upon us, it's the time to think about next season. Starting next season, there will be a new travel schedule, in which there'll be new venues to compete in and the days in the week in which we perform will change as well. I'm happy to say that ALL of my leagues will host 5 competitions a week, with the 3 championship competitions in week 5. There will also be a new scoring format that I'll get more into later.
I will no longer have daily announcements, but the Weekly Colt Recap, which will include:

Guard of the Week
Most Improved Guard
The Guard Groups to Watch Out For
League Standings
The Newest Members to the League
P.S. - if you have any ideas of some categories to include in The Weekly Colt Recap, comment below or DM me.

I'm very excited about the new direction we are going in. Remember, don't be afraid to speak up. If you any questions or ideas for this league, comment below or DM me. Thank you for your time and I hope your excited too! :)
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
Season 41 Schedule(sneak peak)

Week 1
Feb.8- Athens
Feb.9- Marietta
Feb.10- St.Clairsville
Feb.11- Steubenville
Feb.13- Brunswick
Week 2
Feb.15- Kent State
Feb.16- Akron
Feb.17- Massillon
Feb.18- Dover
Feb.20- New Philadelphia
Week 3
Feb.22- Muskingum
Feb.23- Philo
Feb.24- Maysville
Feb.25- Zanesville
Feb.27- Tri-Valley
Week 4
Mar.1- Licking Valley
Mar.2- Pickerington
Mar.3- Dublin Jerome
Mar.4- Hilliard Bradley
Mar.6- Capital
Week 5
Mar.8- Prelims
Mar.9- Semi-Finals
Mar.10- Finals

Finals week will be hosted at The Ohio State University. Each event will host 25 groups. If the event is full and you need a competition to compete in, just let me know and I'll add more.

Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
With a brand new season comes brand new things to introduce to the league!

1- We will have "The Weekly Colt Recap," every Saturday to recap on the weeks competitions and to keep you up to date on the leagues progress.
2- A New Scoring System that will be used this season. You are only eligible points if you compete in League Events, so get in them and earn points. Here is how I will score points:

1st- 8 points
2nd- 6 points
3rd- 4 points
4th- 2 points
5th- 1 point

I'll do this for each individual division AND overall, reguardless of division. So not only are there the Finals Champion for scoring 1st at Finals, but the Season Champs for being consistently good through-out the course of the season. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask. Thank you for your time and best of luck this season! :)
Meadowbrook
LittleD4010
Today is the day!!!
It's the official first day of the season and first competitions! I hope everyone has had a great pre-season and I wish you all the best of luck today and throughout the season!
Let the games begin!
Meadowbrook
christully8
Wondering if people can sign up for my event of the 2nd GlitterExtravaganza on April 20th I need the money.
Texas Republic
TR Color Guard 13th place at Semifinals DII S44
TR Drumline 5th place at Finals DIII S42
LittleD4010
I just want to announce that I am truly sorry I have been gone for so long! I'm currently a Music Education major in college and my schedule is VERY BUSY and exhausting. BUT, I'm refreshed and ready for Season 59 to start a new journey and tour schedule!

It will consists of 5 competitions per week (including a Regional Event) and Prelims, Semis, and Finals. Lots of opportunities to compete and have fun! If any questions, please feel free to message me here, or DM

Thanks again!!
Meadowbrook