Login Create Account
On the Market
AlanLovesMe
I'm accepting invitations for leagues in the marching band, drum line, and color guard circuits.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
MrsRomo
I invited you and your Drumline to IDEA! We'd love kt have you!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
FinalFantasy
alm I quit MMB too. we've been at this from the beginning maybe we should start our own leagues. What do you think>
FinalFantasy
I meant we both started together and became friends. are you interested in creating some leagues together?
AlanLovesMe
i'll join your league Mrs, Romo FinalF let me think about it.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
AAustin19
Lets do it friends! Final I will respond to your pms in a min. it's time for dinner
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
Jhawk
Welcome to IDEA
Ivory Brigade
AlanLovesMe
thank you Jhawk!
mikeoleary
If you guys are looking for a league to be a part of and be active leaders in, I'll gladly invite you to ROYAL, and to the board. I need new and passionate leaders. Specifically you Final Fantasy. Everybody has been talking about being fed up and sick with the way things are being done, and I agree! I've been working towards running a league the right way since day one. I need help, and if you guys join, we can work towards the goal of improvement and change. Together. If we start a team, we'll be undeniably impactful. You guys should message me, and we can get started.
Michael O'Leary
Founder and President, ROYAL
Founder and President, REGAL
Board of Directors, BoA
Board of Directors, MGC LC
Director of Bands, Royal Spades
FMA Commentator
AlanLovesMe
I really appreciate the offer but my friends and I have been discussing creating marching band and color guard leagues together. some of us started together in season 36 and we formed a bond. marching band has been created invites will be sent out soon
mikeoleary
Fair enough. I have leagues in neither of those categories, so the offer still stands for drumline and drum corps. But seriously, good luck. You guys will do great things, and I hope we can call ourselves allies in a common goal.

If you need anything at all whatsoever, I'd be happy to help. I'm happy to see new leagues that actually stand for something popping up. I look forward to seeing your groups progress.

Again, best of luck!
Michael O'Leary
Founder and President, ROYAL
Founder and President, REGAL
Board of Directors, BoA
Board of Directors, MGC LC
Director of Bands, Royal Spades
FMA Commentator