Login Create Account
We Want You! Become Your Best with BOA!
LCA
BOA wants you! And we want you because you are awesome!

BOA is an up and coming league in FMA. The league is very active in finding the best potential in everyone. No one will be excluded! The league is currently going into their second season and we are rocking the way to the top of being a dominant league. The Board of Directors have worked really well with the founder to help create a very effective league. If interested see the link below and contact The Jamestown High School Marching Band to join.

We would love to compete with you and give you a league to call home because we know that having that league is the next step to success. So give us a thought today and join our ranks! Our only goal is making you successful in a world that strives for our best.

May the best be to everyone this season and we thank you do your time.

Visit the link below:

http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/league/117

Denise Powers (Head Director of Bands)
-Lincoln Arts-
----------------------------------------
Head Director - Sean Howard
Asst. Director - Devin Reeves
Asst. Director - Johnny Valdez
Lincoln Springs
AlanLovesMe
Good luck, BOa. I wish you the best in the recruitment process and other endeavors.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
FinalFantasy
I second that motion! !
LCA

If you all feel the need to, contact me personally at Lincoln.
Head Director - Sean Howard
Asst. Director - Devin Reeves
Asst. Director - Johnny Valdez
Lincoln Springs
FastForward
And to think I was actually considering joing either Bravo or BOA ... But the whole copying discussion made me take a second look ... I am not sure how to proceed !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.