Login Create Account
Statistics Page
Sanctus
I was wondering if anyone knows why the statistics page isn't working for me? I can select seasons and ensembles and score types but it won't pull up any statistics whatsoever. Any ideas?
Sanctus Drum and Bugle Corps
"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17
Kopar199
I'm having the same issue, I can't get anything.
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Aaron0316
Is is working now? I've never had this issue.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
cire
Are you using a phone or old browser?
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Sanctus
It's still not working for me
"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17
Sanctus
Phone and browser
Aaron0316
Today it was taking a while to load. I cleared my cache and it loaded quicker. It's never really been an issue for me, though. I keep my browsers up to date. I use firefox. I honestly don't know why you're having the problem, other than the game is sometimes buggy.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
scooter92011
Just realized this, but if you're using Internet Explorer to look at statistics and player directory, you have to put fantasymarchingarts.com in compatibility view in order for it to work. It works fine as is for firefox and chrome.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*