Login Create Account
staff articles
20DM12
Has anyone else noticed that we only get staff articles for the drumline circuit??
Carolina's Phantom Inc. (D2)

UNSP:
DC - Carolina's Regiment
DL - The Phantom of Carolina Drumline
CG - Phantom's Crown
MB - Carolina's Regiment of Winds
bachstrad2010
Yes, as of lately we have not had any articles for the other circuits. It is rather disappointing as I enjoy reading them.
Indiana Sound - D2 (MidwestUnion)
Corydon Sound - D2
Vis X - D2
Music X Ensemble - D2
Pete
After you've stated that each staff has 5 lines and 4 spaces, it's pretty much old news.
( sorry.........)
ssmit
new one to come soon =)
katkatastrophe
I'd love to be a staff writer someday.. I just missed the memo on where to apply lol
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

Prof
QUOTE: I'd love to be a staff writer someday.. I just missed the memo on where to apply lol

I think the line formed between the treble staff and bass staff, right in the middle - see ?
( yes, my students hate me for things like this )
katkatastrophe
@Prof

You sound like my dad... haha.
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

rtloveless
It does appear that the commentators have been a little lacking int he job they applied for. I'm sure we'll see a big update here soon.
Ryan T. Loveless
bando
That was the case in FMA 1.0, too. People get busy, that's all.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
rtloveless
Then they should post an apologetic leave of absence.
Ryan T. Loveless
ssmit
I will apologize when I write my article today, but I've only been gone about 5 days now. It's a game. School came first, and I'm sure the other writers have gotten busy as well.
Novak
Yeah everyone, don't forget that staff writers have lives outside of FMA just like you. It's not easy to get articles out everyday.
20DM12
Yeaa, I guess the drumline guys obsessiveness with the game jst made everyone else look bad
Carolina's Phantom Inc. (D2)

UNSP:
DC - Carolina's Regiment
DL - The Phantom of Carolina Drumline
CG - Phantom's Crown
MB - Carolina's Regiment of Winds
Novak
It's not as much obsessiveness as much as it is just being in high school and having time on my hands during the summer. If I continue to be a staff writer next season, I can personally guarantee you articles won't be out everyday.
abesimpson
What's the old saying?
"Watch out to make sure you don't do a good job, or people will expect the same from you from now on."
I love those drumline updates - would prefer seeing that out of all of them. But since this is all a game to all of us, I am satisfied with nothing at all.
But if need be, I can help out win the future too with one.
DC - Gutwrencher Brigade
MB - Accounts Payable H.S.
CG - Gigantors
DL - Sticks & Stones
----Mid-Western/Kansas Division---
Prof
a Game ? say it ain't so
rtloveless
I realize it is a game. But when you start off posting articles everyday for almost 2 weeks straight, then suddenly nothing for a while, it looks like you abandoned your job. Which you applied for the position, and go the job, so you should do it.

But I do understand lives outside of the game. I would have applied, but I work all the time.
Ryan T. Loveless
cbaggettjr
Novak--> I can personally guarantee you articles won't be out everyday.

LOL! (Car Slaesman) I can personally guarantee you that I've just screwed you out of 30K dollars :-D
Clan Wallace-Division I Drum Corps
1st American Regiment-Drumline Division III Champs 2nd Season
First in Flight-Color Guard Division III Champs 4th Season