Login Create Account
Memes for Obsessed Band Kids, Welcome!
mikeoleary
Hello everybody.

So this isn't the first time it's happened, but MFOBK mentioned Fantasy Marching Arts on their facebook page. All of you who are new and are here because of MFOBK should join the Royal Kingdom Percussion League (ROYAL) because we ooze awesomeness. Just saying.
All weirdness aside, it's a very competitive and professional league and we'd be happy to accept anybody who want's to join. Simply send me a personal message by pressing the little mail symbol below my name on the left.

It's cool to see so many new members come out of the wood work, and even if you guys decide not to join ROYAL, make sure you all join some sort of league. It helps you feel like you better belong in the FMA community and provides a lot of learning and a sense of family. Leagues are an important means of networking and getting the extra edge needed to pump out the gold metals and there isn't really a downside of joining one.

Thanks for reading,
Michael O'Leary
Founder and President, ROYAL
Founder and President, REGAL
Board of Directors, BoA
Board of Directors, MGC LC
Director of Bands, Royal Spades
FMA Commentator
Aaron0316
I was wondering why the number of active groups grew from 1150 to 1498 in just a few hours, but the surge in active groups is awesome! Welcome all!
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
FozzlesDrumz
1150 to 1791 now, Aaron0316 lol
- Band Meme Extraordinaire
- Current Operator of DCA
Aaron0316
(lol) Yes, this is incredible :)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
FozzlesDrumz
This is great.. I got 24 applicants just last night for my indoor event. And we're super close to 2,000 active groups this season
- Band Meme Extraordinaire
- Current Operator of DCA