Login Create Account
Welcome to Memes For Obsessed Band Kids
RedEastMovement
Hello! I know many others will welcome you in the same manner I am doing as you read this and possibly to entice you in joining their league, but that is not my (main) mission today.

Instead, I would like to simply welcome you in checking this community out. While its probably one of the most concentrated areas of band kids on the 'net, its slowly dying. For example, the league in which my marching band participates in, FBOA, has recently just undertaken a management shake-up in order to breath new life into it.

While the game itself takes some time to get good at (I've been playing for a month or two now, so its not like an overnight thing), the community here will get you through the troubles. Or if you're just here for fun, that's cool too! Just make sure you're not afraid to talk to anyone if you're in need of help or someone just to talk to. Just post up in the forums. We don't want y'all to leave simply because you're overwhelmed by the game x.x"

Also, the game guide should be of great use to you too.

Now this league stuff. For Call Of Duty and games like it, there are clans. For us, there's leagues. Like I was talking about earlier with FBOA, there are leagues for each group (Drum Corp, Marching Band, Colorguard, Drumline) which you can join. Leagues offer nothing more than additional contests exclusive to your ensembles and a closer circle of individuals for you to relate to.

Again, someone else will say what I have said now possibly in a much more fluid manner. Nevertheless, welcome to Fantasy Marching Arts!

-Red
Legion (MDC-LC): Current 6th Overall in Scores, Division III
Der Reich (FBOA): Current 6th Overall in Scores, Division III

P.S. Divisions are kinda like in real life. The bigger (and more experienced) the group, the higher the Division. Everyone starts up in DIII and goes up.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
Aaron0316
Nice welcome, Redeast. Some will come and go for various reasons, but I'm sure that FMA will have a positive impact on quite a few just as it has on you and me. It's enjoyable to see that with a little more than a week left in the regular season, many groups are already diving in quickly and preparing for next season.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
RedEastMovement
It truly is, sir. I hope to see more of your write-ups. They are a delight to read over!
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS