Login Create Account
The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps Announces Season 40 Show
alxmm98
For the 40th anniversary of FMA, The Panthers will be performing the music of Hans Zimmer, with their 2014 production "Dreams". The show will include music from the motion picture Inception. Fans are expecting an exciting visual performance, as well as many strong chords.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
RedEastMovement
I wish you the best of luck, alxmm98, and I can only hope that our groups can meet on the field sometime in the near future. Please do not be afraid to ask questions in your league or anyone else in the community for assistance in FMA. Its not like you're confined to your league in regards to socializing c:

Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
alxmm98
Thanks man, that's kinda why I posted this, to get out there and socialize a little bit. I've been doing ok so far, and I've asked questions before. Thanks for the advice and for making me feel welcome :)
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
RedEastMovement
Its no problem at all. I keep this site as a mobile bookmark on my phone and check up on it at lunch and whenever I get time to do so in order to rehearse and just talk to fellow band mates. When I joined this site, it was during one of its dry spells (or maybe I just haven't found anyone who actually welcomed me back then besides the people who pestered me to join their league), so I had to first make my presence known in order for people to actually talk to me.

Hopefully, in y'all's cases (yes, that is grammatically correct xD), y'all have more people to talk to and ask for help now.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
Aaron0316
It's so cool to see new people excited about playing. I hope everyone sticks around. I'm on much and I enjoy answering questions.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gcurrier
welcome and best of luck!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ