Login Create Account
The Panthers make it to Semis, jump one spot up in rankings.
alxmm98
After many long days of rigorous training and practice, The Panthers have made it past Prelims and into the FMA Semifinals. They are currently sitting in 17th place in the standings. Although it is highly unlikely the corps will make it into the top 12 this season, it has still accomplished a lot in its very first season. It is now clear that The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps has arrived. In other great news, both The Panther Pride Drumline and Allusion Color Guard have made it into semis.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
alxmm98
I'd like to wish good luck to all groups that have made it to semis this season. And to all the drum corps that have made it, im looking forward to competing with you. It should be a great conclusion to a great season. Good luck everyone
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
RedEastMovement
You were very close in cracking the Terrific Twelve, and that alone is an impressive achievement in your first season in FMA. It took me several seasons, including one fundraising season to jump into No. 7 as of this moment. If Legion stays in DIII in Season 40, I will admit that you will be a formidable opponent.

Thank you for your performance.
-Red
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
alxmm98
I know i was close and was very surprised when I jumped up two spots at semis. I wish you good luck tonight, although you will be trying to jump a fellow FAME corps. Good luck though :)
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President