Login Create Account
FMA youtube videos
Kopar199
So i looked up FMA on youtube and saw only 2 videos and was kinda disappointed, i waws expecting many more considering the amount of time i see being spent on the site. And then i had a great idea, what if one of the more advance players could take some time and make some videos where they explain different things that could help beginners or confused players become better. I think this would be a great way to expand the community, and help get some beginners to move up their skill levels.
I wanna hear what you guys think, so, discuss.
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
FastForward
Hi Kopar199,

The idea of FMA related Youtube videos sounds fine at first glance. However, it might be simpler to just reach out to your current league members & ask for guidance than expecting someone to take the time to create as well as upload instructional videos. Much less time & effort would be required by simply creating a cheat sheet that summarizes the various elements of FMA.

Best of luck to you in season 40 & beyond.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
what he is saying fastforward is people are visual learners (youtube vids) and then there are instructional learners people who don't need pictures or whatever to be explained
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kopar199
I was also saying that it might attract new people to the game, because i can't tell you how many video games and such i have found browsing through youtube and thought "hey, that's pretty cool" and then turned out to love the game and play it for hours and hours. Of course this is just an idea, i would never make anyone spend the large amounts of time to make these videos.
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
FastForward
Kiowa,

I look forward to watching your upcoming FMA Youtube video in the near future ... I will definitely give it a like no doubt !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Stradivarius
LOL !!!
12 years later
CassusFett
We need some famous youtubers up in here...