Login Create Account
Maximum Energy In Campaigns
flamtap
Hey just a thought, it came up in one of the other topics, I thought it would be cool if we could put more energy into our campaigns, up to 80 or 90%, say if your going off to a weekend of drum corps, or a trip, or work or something, it would help keep your corps from falling way behind and waste less energy because you had to go march real drum corps.
bachstrad2010
Politely disagrees*
Indiana Sound - D2 (MidwestUnion)
Corydon Sound - D2
Vis X - D2
Music X Ensemble - D2
flamtap
any particular reason? I posted looking for feed back on the idea, both positive and negative, all opinions are welcome.
bachstrad2010
idk, I just don't feel like it would be fair to people who play every day. When you start back up, you would have WAY more money than everybody else who is active. But, on the other hand, I do see your point. I guess it's just up to Alex.
Indiana Sound - D2 (MidwestUnion)
Corydon Sound - D2
Vis X - D2
Music X Ensemble - D2
Alex
 -infinity
The campaigns are balanced based on the assumption that people won't have them running for long periods of time. If we increased the amount of energy can you use to get more, that would greatly inflate the numbers.
rtloveless
Look at me, when I sleep. I put 60 into fundraising. I turn it off the moment I get up. spend the energy left over. an hour before work I spend the energy again, and turn it back on to 60 fundraising. Come back home, turn it off, and then start the whole cycle over. I probably have more money than MOST people on here, because I do this. Yet I'm staying among the Top 20
Ryan T. Loveless
20DM12
Sounds like my system, I'm sure a lot of people do that exact thing
Carolina's Phantom Inc. (D2)

UNSP:
DC - Carolina's Regiment
DL - The Phantom of Carolina Drumline
CG - Phantom's Crown
MB - Carolina's Regiment of Winds
rocketfan86
yeah i put a 60-energy campaign when i'm asleep. Because i'm around a computer all day, i can leave the campaigns off and wait till i get the max 400 energy to spend.
Original Member of the Mid-West Combine (defunct)