Login Create Account
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Stradivarius
Happy Holidays FMA community!
12 years later
Nakoda
lol no responses is everyone saving SCREW YOU if it makes you feel better no one said it back to me either....bunch of jerks lol jp
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Aaron0316
That's not true. . . I typed it back to you, Asia. I guess, I don't count. I'm not surprised. Most of FMA doesn't respond to me. I don't know why. I'm either not very interesting or people just don't like me.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
... Happy New Year to you too, Strad. This is the first time that I have signed in since you posted that. so, first time seeing it.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Hey everyone....happy new year....twice for me haha

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
AAustin19
happy new year i like all of you
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
Aaron0316
I guess, sometimes I try too hard, because it seems that most of the seasoned players don't converse with some of the newer ones. I've joined the site hoping to make friends and have fun, which I have and do, but it's with the players who started with me. I don't find that there is unity on this site. Many of the seasoned players are snobs and stick together, which is why I'm grateful some of the ones who started with me stick together. There is something with this site that is lacking. Is it unity? Is it enthusiasm? I don't know, but I get the feeling that there is something missing. I am trying to figure out what it is and help to keep the site interesting. Thanks to everyone who helps to keep the site fun, exciting, interesting, (insert whatever adjective necessary)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Nakoda
oh i didn't see aaron lol
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
AlanLovesMe
aaron we love you and i perssonally would be sad if you stopped playing on here or chatting. Stop being mopey. People do like you on here, and if someone or some people don't like you, who cares??????? You won't please every one and don't stop writing. You have a bigger impact on this site than you believe you do........ Don't make me come to St. Louis and kick your a** .. okay?:-P
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
Aaron0316
Thanks, Katie. I'm not giving up. I'm too obsessed with this site and I care too much about our league (and the other leagues that I'm in) to abandon ship. The captain goes down with the ship, right? At the moment, we're sailing quite nicely.

I share these frustrations with several people. I'm just one of the few who actually voices them, but I'll live. I hit the sauce a little too hard the other night for New Years and got to thinking and putting things in my real life and fantasy life into perspective. I believe all is good, though. Sorry for making you worry.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Stradivarius
Don't worry about it Aaron. The forums are pretty much only used by about 50 users. It's all the same people who post. We all read your stuff and appreciate it, it's just we might not necessarily say anything!
12 years later