Login Create Account
???
RedEastMovement
Does anyone know what happened to the site? I couldn't log in for a few days...
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
TrumpetVinny
Was down for me too.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
IReapZz
Me too
Revolution(CLASS)
Revolution Indoor(ROYAL)
Revolution Cadets(BoA)
Revolution G(SWG)
SaxophoneMan
Yeah, and I noticed that the energy level for my rehearsals have not budged. I'm guessing they just froze while the site was down.
Member of CLASS; Member of ENCORE; Member of PERC
benimen16
It might have been a server side error. I couldn't get on from my phone so i tried my laptop and it said "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"
Rekkas
The site was down for me as well
Thunderbirds Drum and Bugle Corps (ICE)
Aviators Marching Band (BoA)
Aviators Drumline (PERC)
Aviators Guard (ROTC)
AAustin19
I'm pretty sure it was down for everyone
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
kmarti6
It was someone checked one reddit using a website. Not sure why it was down though.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
SpartanS63
Alex's personal site was down too (the one in the footer of this website), as far as I could tell. I'm guessing it was a host hiccup. They are known to happen, unfortunately. Depending on the web host downtimes, like this one, are rare, but known to happen.

But again, I'm just speculating from what I observed. I don't know anything concrete.
rhythmicthinking
LIZARD SQUAD

(FMA was down and PSN is still down. Sad days. :c)
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps
FastForward
There was a possible attack against the host as other gaming sites were down the last couple of days. Check by Googling Internet Cyber attack. Xbox, Playstation, Etc. online sites were hit.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
SpartanS63
At least Xbox Live is back up. That's nice :D
Nakoda
it was north korea lol i was kind of hoping when the site came back there'd be big up dates....guess not
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
RedEastMovement
A question: Why FMA? I understand PSN or Xbox Live, but why FMA? We're a sizable community, but we're not that big yet...are we?
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
FastForward
Probably has to do with who Alex has as a web hosting site. The provider may simply have been down due to the cyber attack. FMA was just on a site that went poof in the night ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
SpartanS63
If the site is on shared hosting and the entire host was targeted in a DDOS, then the entire node (which hosts FMA) likely went down as well. Shared hosting means that many websites are hosted on the same physical machine. If one site is DDOS'd it can spill over into interruptions for all the other sites, depending on how the web server is configured.
rhythmicthinking
I only brought up the PSN and XBL stuff- I wouldn't think FMA got DDOSed unless we're talking about the host here.

I would just say it was a hiccup on Alex's side.

Btw, PSN up. Rolling that Destiny!
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps
Alex
 -infinity
This was on my end. There was a log file that got really huge with the influx of new players, and I didn't notice it until it had eaten up every last byte of memory on the server's hard drive. I didn't get anyone's emails because those get forwarded from the server which was still frozen, and I was visiting family over the holidays so I wasn't checking the sites. I'm going to make a script that automatically archives the log files and deletes them if necessary so this doesn't happen again.
ASCoasters
Thank you Alex! It's comforting to know that you're still actively taking care of the site.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
Aaron0316
Thanks for letting us know Alex. I truly was worried.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium