Login Create Account
Calling all Commentators
alxmm98
To whoever wants to communicate with each other, lets all talk here. Im actually going to be out for awhile but please feel free to post here. I just wanted to share a few ideas.
1.I think we should post on events in the regular season, not just Finals. It would get more ppl to look at it.
2.Instead of just doing D1 and D2 events, we should also do D3 events. Ik the newer groups would love to read about their groups.
3. I think we should do reviews for groups of interest. And up and coming groups. Up and coming leauges. Maybe make it a weekly thing, for those who have time.
Well please put your input on to this page. Thanks.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Kopar199
I think it would be nice to pick a group once a week, and have someone do a interview with that person. But we would have to pick groups that are active enough to do an interview with, and also one that would do it, because i know some groups would just choose to ignore it. If we decide to do this, i think we should start with Alex(the creater of FMA one) Because it would be interesting to be able to just talk to him, and hear his thoughts.
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
alxmm98
Nice idea. I especially like the idea of interviewing Alex to hear his thoughts about things. They could be current issues, updates, corps rankings, etc. Very cool idea
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Kopar199
So who is doing write ups for what this season? I want to do D1 or two marching band if possible, and maybe drum corps, but I'll do anything.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
alxmm98
I plan on doing a write up for D3 drum corps. Possibly D2 drumlines. Ask kiwi what hes doing. Also other commentators. I think they may want to do D1
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Aaron0316
Sorry guys I won't be writing anything for season 40. I hate being an adult with lots of bills. I refuse to rush it and write something mediocre. I sign on to check my leagues, the forum, and mess with my game. I'll try to dedicate myself to commentary stuff in season 41.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kopar199
That's all good aaron, we have more than enough commentators to cover everything
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
I'm currently working on Marching Band D2 finals write up that I'm excited about, it's coming out very well!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
WickedGuardie27
I know I'm not a commentator or whatever but if it means anything if you guys would consider doing a write up on the Color Guards (particularly D3), that'd be great. I feel like the guards on this game don't get enough recognition as opposed to the bands, drumlines, and drum corps.
Guard is Love, Guard is Life.
Stradivarius
Actually I feel like its the drumlines that really miss out on some publicity.

Then again division 3 barely gets anything no matter what ensemble it is lol. Would be cool to hear about those up-and-coming groups every once in a while!
12 years later
Kopar199
I would love to do a write up for color guard, but I know so little about color guard that it would be the worst thing you would ever read, and the same goes for drumline. Being a trumpet player does have it's downsides, but I guess it's just the one! XD
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard