Login Create Account
Season 40 Finals??
grcarpen06
As I look at the upcoming season, I can't help but notice that finals week is missing something rather important... Prelims, semifinals, and finals competitions.
What's up with that?
Argentum~DII Bronze Medalist (49) DII Finalist (42) (48)
Marching Wolves~DII Finalist (42) (48) (49)
Silver Streak~DII Gold Medalist (49) DIII Silver Medalist (42) DII Finalist (48)
Wolf Pack~ DIII
Pandora1
umm.. it is? I see it.
FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL
alxmm98
I have no clue. I dont see it either
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
sbales
Where are you two looking? Click on Schedule go to week 5 scroll down to the 29th, 30th, and 31st.. It's there.
Kiwidrummer
It is showing on mine too. They usually aren't listed at beginning of season, but added around 2nd week as they are now. You don't need to worry about entering. this is automatic if you are entered into regular season or league events.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
sbales
they might be looking for it on their profile pages.. It doesn't show up there until it actually occurs and it only posts the scores for it. If you don't make it past semis, you won't see the finals event on your profile ..

also, Kiwi you dont even have to compete at any regular season events or league events.. any who has held auditions this season whether they compete or not is automatically entered for prelims.. the top 50 after prelims go on to semis... some wont even make it past prelims
Kiwidrummer
Yes, I wasn't sure the comps, but you are right. As long as semi active, done everything short of entering, you will be in prelims. And correct, groups don't show up as entered in schedule page, only after scores are given.. And yes, the top 50% go to semis. Made it really difficult last season for DII as there were over 200 semifinalists, way too many.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Stradivarius
Top 50% go to semis not top 50 lol
12 years later
sbales
Yes top 50% is what I meant thanks for pointing out the typo.. i really dont understand whats so funny about it
Stradivarius
No need to get defensive. I said "lol" because I thought it'd be funny if only the top 50 went to semis. The way I posted that was not in any way offensive to you. A pretty simple correction actually. Blandly stated, too lol.

My first post in a while and some dude thinks I'm being a jerk. Nice lol
12 years later
sbales
lol hey you're really batting 1000 aren't you? I'm not a dude you jerk :P j/k you're not a jerk.
ASCoasters
"My first post in a while and some dude thinks I'm being a jerk. Nice lol"

Welcome back but I don't see what's so funny about it.......

Just kidding :^)
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
Stradivarius
Hahaha yeah I have been slowly getting back into it... I haven't really been rehearsing much because I have been working on college stuff (audition music) and other scholarship stuff that require auditions. LOTS of practicing in other words. That and just getting caught up with schoolwork.
12 years later
gcurrier
my issue and yet what has at times helped me this season so far is a new puppy LOL on one hadn I forget to play so Bluecoats once again are trending ahead of me! but on the other hand 3 am puppy pee breaks are helping LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
LOL xD I go to bed around 11 then get up at 5:30. I mean I am set up to win with the night time rehearsing yet I just don't rehearse. I just don't have the drive anymore tbh
12 years later
grcarpen06
Thanks Kiwi. I can see it now. I guess they just hadn't shown up yet when I was checking.
Argentum~DII Bronze Medalist (49) DII Finalist (42) (48)
Marching Wolves~DII Finalist (42) (48) (49)
Silver Streak~DII Gold Medalist (49) DIII Silver Medalist (42) DII Finalist (48)
Wolf Pack~ DIII