Login Create Account
NFL playoffs
Kopar199
Anyone else keeping up with the playoffs, I have been and it's interesting all of the good games and upsets. also, who do you want to go the super bowl, who do you think will win the super bowl, and why? just some food for thought, let me know what you think.
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
MrsRomo
Ugh stupid playoffs.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Solaris132
Seahawks are looking strong, they have a good shot at getting the title and possibly another Superbowl win, whether or not they get it is up to their persistence from the defensive side against Green Bay. If their defense did as well, or better, than they did against Carolina *cough* crown *cough*, then they have a shot. However, if Aaron Rogers (Rogers? Rodgers? whatever) of last night's fourth quarter comes out in next weeks game, then Green Bay may have the kind of offense to take Seattle's defense.

anyway, I think that as far as Patriots vs Broncos/Colts, if seattle makes it to the superbowl, then they have a shot, if not, then it may go to the other side, depending on Ay-Ay-Ron's Row-day-jerz calf thing/leg injury.

Nothing against any of these teams, just my thoughts.

So, from what it looks like while I'm typing this, the colts may go to the division championship, if not, either way, colts or broncos, that championship game will be a tight one. It'll be hard to say who goes where.

A gambling person would say that it would be the Seahawks against the Colts in the Superbowl

My roomie thinks it may be Green Bay taking on the Patriots, a throwback to Superbowl XXXI

If you ask me, this game needs to put in Hingle McCringleberry, Bismo Funyuns, or Fudge.
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker
MathMan
Statistically speaking... not a math pun, or is it... but seriously, Seattle's Defense is good, especially with CHANCELLOR'S WICKED INTERCEPTION to TOUCH DOWN!!! Man, I don't have any specific team as a fan, but, I dropped my nachos when I saw that... okay, their defense is tough, even with Green Bays impressive offense, but going against that Defense is gonna be a car going up against a train. now, if that car ends up being a robot in disguise, which will then eliminate said train with an optic blast, it will be up to the Packers. Now, about their offense, which both teams have good offenses. so, really, the Defense will decide next week. If you ask me.

Oh, Predictions. Seahawks, versus, Patriobroncolts. LOL. but it may be the Patriots. nothing against Denver or Indy, or Green Bay's cheese, but watching this game right now... stuff's been going down that I think will factor into the game with the Pats, which may be costly against a team like the Patriots. Now, it may be the Colts versus the Seahawks, if Luck is feeling... lucky... (couldn't resist).
About 3.14% of people will try to eat this post
The Cube Drillers (FAME)
The Field Liners (BoA)
The Square Dancers (LEGS)
The Drum Circlers (PERC)
(nana nana) x4 MATHMAN! MATHMAN!
MathMan
The flashback to Poppa Manning and Poppa Luck on the Oilers brings me back to that Oilers vs Dallas football game that was on Rugrats.
About 3.14% of people will try to eat this post
The Cube Drillers (FAME)
The Field Liners (BoA)
The Square Dancers (LEGS)
The Drum Circlers (PERC)
(nana nana) x4 MATHMAN! MATHMAN!
Kopar199
I'm still mourning the ravens loss, but excited the broncos and cowboys both lost. sorry if you are a fan of either of those.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
MrsRomo
I'm thinking it will be Seattle-pats for the Super Bowl, but I guess I would like for it to be Seattle-colts.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kopar199
I could see the packers in The super bowl, but Rodgers will really have to show up to play against the seahawks
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
JShuler
I think that it will be Seahawks and Patriots in the Super Bowl, with New England winning it all. This really pains me to say too, because I'm a die hard Colts fan. I was shocked that we beat Denver, though we were the much better team yesterday. New England just has it all together this year, and I don't think we can walk into Foxboro and get a win right now.
FastForward
Tony Romo went down in defeat yet again ... LOL ... MrsRomo should look for another QB before he just gets cut from the NFL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
MrsRomo
Clearly someone didn't watch Tony play yesterday. The outcome of that game was not his fault. He will not be getting cut from the nfl, whatever that means.

I do not think Green Bay has what it takes to beat Seattle, especially if they play like they did yesterday. We will see how Rodgers calf heals.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
SalukiShaffer
Most people say the Colts need luck to beat the Patriots,
and they can do it without good luck, but they need Luck to be good (haha, its a pun)

But in my opinion, the AFC Championship is just a contest to see who gets the pleasure of losing to the Seahawks, cause I'm thinking that the Seahawks are going all the way to win 2 in a row. My guess is Colts over the Patriots, Seahawks over the Packers, Seahawks over the Colts.
Sad because Indy Colts are my favorite team :( but hey, runner up is still good (i.e. Bluecoats)
SalukiShaffer
Kopar199
I think Patriots over colts, and packers over seahawks. and patriots kill em all
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
That was a heck of a game!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard