Login Create Account
Groups Plan to Fundraise
Rekkas
Money is very important for success in marching arts, as one cannot have a very successful program without the proper staff. My groups, three of which are in their second season, one of which is in its first, are struggling financially. As a result, I am planning to spend one entire season focusing on fundraising. This will be either next season or the season after that. They will still have a show and be competing in plenty of competitions, however, they will focus most of their energy into making money. We hope to have a successful rest of season 40. Good luck to all of you as well!
Thunderbirds Drum and Bugle Corps (ICE)
Aviators Marching Band (BoA)
Aviators Drumline (PERC)
Aviators Guard (ROTC)
alxmm98
Good luck with that! Oh, and I would suggest hosting an event if you havent already. It generates quite a bit of revenue if you play your cards right, meaning if u schedule early enough, and on a good date. Nice show this season btw. Youve been kicking my butt for awhile XD
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Rekkas
Thanks for the tip and yea haha but you are still doing great :) I think it's funny that our groups are in the same leagues and we compete together alot.
Thunderbirds Drum and Bugle Corps (ICE)
Aviators Marching Band (BoA)
Aviators Drumline (PERC)
Aviators Guard (ROTC)