Login Create Account
First Day of Preseason
echstrumpet8
Ahhhh. It's a time only rivaled by finals day here on FMA. The late night/early morning scramble of Day 1; a fresh start for every group on the site, whether they're coming off a disappointing season and looking to return to contention, or they're looking to repeat a division title.
Everyone's in first place today, and every day this week. I have the same high score this season as the Bluecoats, Nemesis, every Knight group, and my main drum corp competition Kansas City Krown. Everyone can only go up from here, and that makes me happy.
Now, my favorite part of Day 1 is the schedule scrambling. You reload the schedule page and 5 new events pop up! It's like Black Friday, except without getting stabbed. There's a giddiness in mass-applying to events, like a child scribbling down his Christmas list. So much anticipation, especially when it comes to league Championships that won't happen for 6 weeks but you've already been confirmed.
Well I've probably rambled, and I've probably made no sense, but the point is: it's a new season FMA!
Good luck to all groups competing in Season 41!

Yes even you, Kansas City Krown.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Rekkas
Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor.
Thunderbirds Drum and Bugle Corps (ICE)
Aviators Marching Band (BoA)
Aviators Drumline (PERC)
Aviators Guard (ROTC)
Solaris132
May the Force be with you.
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker
Contra2016
Good Luck Everyone!!
G3t0wnt
Excited for the season! The Falcon Regiment looks to surpass their competitors that got the best of them in the top five of Division three. Good luck to every one!
Drum Corps: Falcon Regiment (CLASS)
Marching Band: Menendez HS
Percussion: Olde City
Kopar199
Well, with how well Falcon Regiment did last season, chances are you'll be in division 2 this year
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard