Login Create Account
Corps Song
Endeavour10
I'd like to share with you guys the first version of a revised corps song. "The Lord's Prayer" was a choral song fictionally arranged to be played by the Brooklyn Guard Drum and Bugle Corps in 1950 whose sponsorship was from a church. Being a tradional song, it is not very elaborate, but quite sacred as a piece of repertoire (whether you account for it's religious origin or not).

It's a beautiful piece, and I hope I did it justice and preserved it well with this arrangement, granted this is the first edition of the modern arrangement. It currently lacks a majority of its dynamic, style, and breath markings, but gives an idea as to how the song is played.

In the FMA setting, this is the Corps Song of the Brooklyn Guard Drum and Bugle Corps, played before each competition.

Any recommendations for when I revise this? Thank you for the consideration.

http://mus.cr/1Kt4xBj

Thanks!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
Brooklyn Guard Drum and Bugle Corps - Honor, Homage, Humility
Brooklyn United Marching Band - Character Through Excellence
Kopar199
I'm confused as to what you are asking, but it is a very beautiful arrangement, and would love to see hear it with some meat on it's bones.
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Endeavour10
Ahh, sorry for not specifying. Any ideas as to what I should add or subtract from the arrangement? Thanks for the feedback.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
Brooklyn Guard Drum and Bugle Corps - Honor, Homage, Humility
Brooklyn United Marching Band - Character Through Excellence