Login Create Account
Fantasy Baseball
Kiowa
Maybe posting this in this thread will get more hits

I know this is early but it takes a while to get people to sign up so lets give people a whole month lol.

We have started fantasy leagues this year, Football, Basketball, and now its time for baseball season come April. And by the end of Baseball season it'll be time to start the cycle over again. Even if you don't know a lot about the sport it's still fun to join and compete with fellow players from FMA and trash talk each other on the smack boards of our match ups. I know basketball and participated in football I didn't do well, in fact I was awarded the last place trophy lol. But I still had fun with it.

There are 20 spots to be filled of course reality of the last two league we didn't fill up the 20 spots only around 12-14 so don't let that discourage you. If you would like to join please send you email address to me in a PRIVATE message on here so I can write down your FMA name for later. This requires a free ESPN profile its quick, free, and easy to make. The draft is March 31st so I will send everyone a message on FMA and through email the last week of march.

12 spots are left I update as they are filled
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
saxamattone
I'm willing to bet that anyone reading topics in the "Marching Arts Discussion" has already seen one of your posts regarding this in other sections.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Stradivarius
^^^^ lol it's pretty much the same people in all the threads at this point.
12 years later
saxamattone
Yup

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)