Login Create Account
[unspecified] returns for FMA Season 42.
ChrisRohn
FMA met with [unspecified] at the Fantasy Marching Arts winter meetings this January. The director of [unspecified] is [unspecified] about [unspecified] return to competition and its [unspecified] survival.

As a member of [unspecified], [unspecified] continued on in the fantasy drum corps activity after "aging out." In [unspecified] he became an [unspecified] member for [unspecified] and in [unspecified] took over [unspecified] promotions and souvenirs operation, also serving on [unspecified] board of directors for [unspecified] years.

[unspecified] relationship with [unspecified] began in [unspecified] when he started helping [unspecified] with its souvenir booth. Partially due to his experience running his own [unspecified] and his [unspecified], he was asked to become [unspecified]. Now [unspecified] is responsible for bringing [unspecified] out of inactivity.

[unspecified] admits that when he moved to [unspecified], he was “hit by the mystique and history of [unspecified] and the connection [unspecified] has had to [unspecified]. [unspecified] is an institution, a legacy to FMA. I would run into people such as my neighbor and people at the grocery store and they all said we needed to get [unspecified] back on the field.”

[unspecified] has had quite a time going through the historical archive in the [unspecified] facility, where [unspecified] history of scrapbooks, old uniforms, sponsorship flags and trophies are stored. [unspecified] says that “going through that [unspecified] was a step back in time. One looks at the pictures and wonders what path [unspecified] has taken.”

Recently, [unspecified] purchased new horns and is looking at some new upgraded uniform designs that stay true to the [unspecified] everyone knows and loves.

[unspecified] fans can also start salivating at the thought of owning a piece of [unspecified] history. This summer, [unspecified] memorabilia will be available at [unspecified], which for those who don’t know, is an authentic [unspecified] with original [unspecified] from the [unspecified]. (Next time you see it, check out the [unspecified] by the [unspecified].) The items will be sold on an [unspecified] basis; including actual [unspecified] and [unspecified].

"[unspecified] look forward to entertaining at a stadium near you. We’re definitely back to stay for at least an additional [unspecified] years,” [unspecified] said.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
echstrumpet8
I feel like I just read a censored report. FMA is glad to have [unspecified] back in the game
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
MrsRomo
Welcome back!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
gcurrier
I have an unspecified amount of excitement! Welcome back old friends
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
ChrisRohn
It's good to be back.

Ensembles have been working hard all week and excited about the first performance.

Looking forward to seeing how we fare after scores are posted. This will definitely be a rebuilding season but I think we will do well, all things considered!

ChrisRohn
I'll have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with tonight's results.