Login Create Account
Preformance Enhancing Drugs
Caligula
I have a serious concern that people may be using performance enhancing drugs. This could have a seriously effect the Visual Performance score of a band. I recommend mandatory blood and or urine testing before competitions. This is a serious issue effecting our Marching Arts community that needs to be addressed.
-Kony 2012-
~NO DRUMS NO LIFE~
~KNOW DRUMS KNOW LIFE~
StopKony
I agree. My mom said Kony was a bad guy. We need to stop him or Bush will do 9/11 again.
Jet Fuel Cant Melt Steel Beams
DoctorEclipse
Yeah I read that once in a magazine and I would probably agree with it.
-Kony 2012-
NasheedSaleelSawarim
Yes i agree as well. If we dont stop them they may put more security workers in airports preventing me from doing my work. And Kony needs to be stoped.
Koney 2O12
ConeyDogLover2012
I dont know what you guys have against Coney Dogs. They are very good and tasty! I also agree that we need to do drug tests.
EsterFaInakaYaAsser
I disagree completely! If performers want to put certain things in their instruments to give the ending a more explosive finish then let them do so.
ALLAH HU AKBAR
EsterFaInakaYaAsser
Oh i think i read that wrong! I agree there should be drug testing.
Kony
Why do you want to stop me so much? I am simply recruiting children for my oh personal marching band! Watch out Blue Devils! we are joining DCI World Class this 2015 season. Our show will be "I Miss You Daddy"