Login Create Account
PEARL Fan Favorites
echstrumpet8
Hey PEARL members,
Explain your show concepts here so you can be eligible for the Fan Favorite Award at the end of the season. Do this and score a 55, and you'll be on the ballot. Can't wait to read these!
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
DOtherCtrain
Sweet!
Alright, here we go.

XYZ-2.0 (XYZ-IW B), presents their show "I think I can", reminiscing the story of "The Little Engine That Could". This is the tale of a little Drumline slowly climbing its way up the ranks of FMA hopefully reaching the top.

A poetic story going through the stages of perseverance: Starting the climb, going to the point of no return, hitting the "wall", then the final push to the top.

Do you think they can?
CTrain B Account

OAS, AAS, LLS. RTN. SOLO
Atlantic Clarinet Choir, Pacific Double-Reed Ens
Living Room Crusaders, Kitchen Brigadiers
Lunaria, Demiophobosaria
XYZ-IW, XYZ-2.0
MathMan
The Drum Circlers tell us the story of "Spherius" a being who, in the world of flatland, isn't believed to be real because he transcends the dimensional boundaries the beings who reside in "Flatland" perceive to be real. Shperius resides in the realm that is called "Spaceland". He is one who comes to Flatland to show them that there is a greater world beyond what their eyes can see and takes us to, literally, the higher plane of existence (the third dimension) and all it has to offer.

However... there are those who reside on both planes of existence that will deny the possibility of such ideals. What will be the fate of the chosen apostles of Spherius?
About 3.14% of people will try to eat this post
The Cube Drillers (FAME)
The Field Liners (BoA)
The Square Dancers (LEGS)
The Drum Circlers (PERC)
(nana nana) x4 MATHMAN! MATHMAN!
Beardman
All he's doing is walking on and off the floor with a triangle.

Yes, this is the show.

This is my signature.
DC: A Mouthpiece (FAME)
MB: A Reed ()
CG: A Flag (LEGS)
DL: A Triangle (PERC)
Pandora1
are these the only ones from which to choose?

are we choosing for this season or for both this one and last season?
FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL
echstrumpet8
Pandora,
Yes we can only choose the show if it has been explained here, and if it has gotten a 55 or higher.
Bailey Knight
MathMan
Updated my post. #Spherius
About 3.14% of people will try to eat this post
The Cube Drillers (FAME)
The Field Liners (BoA)
The Square Dancers (LEGS)
The Drum Circlers (PERC)
(nana nana) x4 MATHMAN! MATHMAN!
alxmm98
Hey guys! Sorry if ive been a little inactive. So, my show, "Pulse", is basically about the birth and rebranding of my new drumlime. It is a very fast paced show, and it features various dubstep tracks that compliment the fast and powerful drum runs very well. It is also a very cool show visually, and includes many body rolls and other visual movements. Hope u guys enjoy my show, and please tell us about your concepts as well!
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
echstrumpet8
The most repetitive YouTube reference is on the floor!
The Renegade Drumline presents "Darude-Sandstorm" during their S.42 campaign. The marimbas establish the primary theme of Sandstorm in the opening seconds, then multiple variations of the theme are played in different rhythms, styles, and instruments.
Visually, the ensemble demonstrates a frantic chase for something they cannot identify, yet they desire to retrieve it.

Can they find whatever they're looking for?

Probably not. But find out by checking out The Renegade Drumline.
Bailey Knight
KnightSymonds
First show description of S.43 hype!

Rocks and Rolls show "10 Men In Manhattan" tells of the stories and adventures of ten construction workers during the roaring twenties.
B Account for echstrumpet8
Charlotte Cavaliers (ICE)
East Carolina Outdoor Performance Ensemble (ENCORE)
Not Your Average Trophy Wives (FLAG)
Rocks and Rolls (PERC)