Login Create Account
League Rivalry?
MightyWarrior
Are there any leagues that have a known rivalry?
Mighty Warrior Band
Crown Knights
Phoenix
Black Crusaders
RedEastMovement
Yes.

There have been many leagues that have come and gone throughout the years. Many leagues are currently inactive, their members either moving on with their lives or simply too busy to come back and participate in the community.

That being said, the last I remember, FAME and BRAVO!, Drum Corps and Band sister leagues are the rivals of another pair of sister leagues, CLASS and FBOA.

Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
gcurrier
i think CLASS, FAME and MAoMA have had a friendly rivalry as of late...Unspecified historically would have been our biggest/longest rival
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
gcurrier
I guess the FBOA and BRAVO! rivalry will only exist one more season as we merge into BRAVO! FBOA will cease to exist after this season.

echstrumpet8
BRAVO! and BOA have a rivalry as well, sort of established by the Epic League Trophy Heist.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
ASCoasters
Wait what's happening to FBOA? I really like that group
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
gcurrier
this is what I posted in the FBOA forum awhile back:

I have decided after much thought and discussion that this will be the final season of FBOA. over the last several seasons the presidents position has been inconsistent and with desires to increase action,shows and reviews at class, I do not feel it feasible to continue playing the role of director here. When FBOA started it was needed to get a group like CLASS going in the marching band world. Now with so many great organization it is not as needed. I will work to secure a merger with another great league to assist in the transition in all those interested after this season, but will not host a finals or shows after season 44. Thank you to all members for your years of dedication and best of luck! We've had a great run!

We have contacted BRAVO! and have been accepted to join that league after this season and are very excited about the transition!