Login Create Account
Alohomora Arts Goes Noncompetitive for Season 44
MrsRomo
In an effort to gain more affluence across the world, all four groups in Alohomora Arts will be going non competitive for season 43.embers of the staff, including the director MrsRomo will be focusing their efforts for season 43 on community service by attending summer camps to give back to the kids. The groups will still host a show, but will not be competing for a title.

FLAG and ICE - the two leagues that MrsRomo has founded, will continue to host events throughout season 43.

((I will be attending a summer camp as a counselor and will have limited internet access. I will check in but my activity will be significantly decreased)).
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
AlanLovesMe
Oh.. that sounds like a lot of fun. . I hope you enjoy yourself at camp :)
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
MrsRomo
Thanks! I've gone to this camp for 16 years - last year was the first summer I missed since I was working at Disney world. Made it a little difficult to fly back to Kentucky. ;) I'm excited to. Go back "home".
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Despite being non competitive for season 44, all four groups in Alohomora Arts will be hosting events on July 6th. A portion of the proceeds from this event will go towards improving camp and adding a marching band practice field for high school band camps.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---