Drumline Daily (7.27.10)
Novak
DIVISION I
1. Thunder - 66.250
2. Marching Bureaucrats - 65.630
3. Southmore Hill Royal Drumline - 65.325
4. The Drumming Dummers - 65.180
5. The Drummers Alliance - 63.380

Thunder won tonight's regional, but is starting to lose some ground to the rest of the competition. In an interesting turn of events, the Marching Bureaucrats made a huge jump and took second overall. They took second tonight at the Southern Regional, with an overall score increase of 3.785 points since their last competition at the Eastern Regional. Tonight at the Southern Regional, they even took a few captions home, including Music Ensemble, Visual Ensemble, and Visual GE. Right behind them is Southmore Hill Royal Drumline, after a 5 day hiatus, they rose their overall score by 3.27 points won the Competition of Unspecified Identity. The Drumming Dummers took the bronze medal at the Southern Regional tonight, rising their score slowly every day. The Drummers Alliance also is rising slowly, but needs to pick up the pace, as they are down from fourth place by 1.8 points.Overall, the top four here are very tight, with only 1.8 points separating them.

DIVISION II
1. Line of Distinction - 63.405
2. The Thunder - 60.625
3. Red Frogs - 58.770
4. The Phantom of Carolina Drumline - 57.755
5. Nova Drumline - 57.645

Line of Distinction won tonight's regional, still holding a commanding 2.78 points.They are starting to make more ground between them and the rest of the drumlines, losing only one caption to The Thunder tonight. The Thunder also separates themselves from the competing lines, jumping 1.855 points ahead ahead of the rest of the top five. The Red Frogs have redeemed themselves and taken their rightful spot at third place, taking Visual Ensemble and Visual GE with them. However, they're going to need to rise faster than .53 over one day if they want to take second place. The Phantom of Carolina Drumline took first at The Frost Tournament, but only .11 separates them and Nova Drumline, who almost medal'd at the the Southern Regional, but fell 1.125 points short.

DIVISION III
1. Thunder - 62.435
2. Tap Dance - 58.715
3. Battered Souls - 57.805
4. Pulse - 57.290
5. Music X Ensemble - 57.005

Thunder literally ripped apart the competition at the regional tonight, where they swept and made the spread between them and second place 3.72 points. Tap Dance tried to reach out to Thunder, and while they failed, they did make the gap bigger to .91 points, thought Battered Souls stole Music & Visual Performance from Tap Dance at the regional. Pulse continues to stay alive, nearly taking a medal at the Southern Regional, but they are certainly not done. Only .515 behind Battered Souls, they could very easily take the position of third and leave Music X Ensemble to fend for themselves. Music X Ensemble needs to pick it up, they have scored the same for the last three shows they have competed in.
Drummantx
I was on Vacation for 3 days. We are planning to make a FULL recovery. Trust me.
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
ssmit
Tap Dance got new shoes and is creating a new groove in Div 3
lowbrass07
is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that there is three "Thunder" groups...... now if only my group could squeeze into first in divII... Then it would be really funny.. or it would seem really suspicious... hehe
Resilience (Drum and Bugle Corps)- D1
Shadows (Marching Band) - D1
Skyline (Winter-guard) - D1
The Thunder (Drum-line) - D1
FMA WEST
Drummantx
I would love that!
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
Novak
That would be immensely entertaining. lol
20DM12
Woooo I'm holding steady in fourth
Carolina's Phantom Inc. (D2)

UNSP:
DC - Carolina's Regiment
DL - The Phantom of Carolina Drumline
CG - Phantom's Crown
MB - Carolina's Regiment of Winds
lowbrass07
oh and correction The Thunder beat Line of Distinction in 2 captions both Music and Visual Peformance.
Resilience (Drum and Bugle Corps)- D1
Shadows (Marching Band) - D1
Skyline (Winter-guard) - D1
The Thunder (Drum-line) - D1
FMA WEST