Login Create Account
Haters ?
Prof
Yea, that poor guy will always be known for that and not the many great performances..

I tell the kids to be prepared to do your best, you don't want to end up on Americas Funniest Videos.

Thank God my solos were before VHS or there would be some horrible moments of me.
73- horn instructor says at the gate..." man I really wish you could put a ritard on the solo in closer"...and so I did, it was beautiful musically however since the rest of the corps was still marching, the drill went to hell in about 2 measures...then horn instructor screams at me for doing it....hey you told me ? NO I said I wished you could, I didn't say DO IT. Lesson learned, always double check what they mean when they open their mouth. Whole corps wanted me drug tested and thats before we knew what drug testing was......< rimshot>
IMcomJosh
Bad runs happen to the best of us. His just happened at the most inopportune time. I've heard the semi's run and it really is a great show. Wish BD would go back to that sorta thing but what can ya do.
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
Prof
I really miss the days when they play Buddy Rich and Kenton charts lick for lick. What they do today is unbelievable but I miss the other style.
BlueDevils
Well, one of our techs marched BD in '89 and he said that that guy had never missed that solo until finals. The reason he missed it at finals? Apparently he was high. I don't know if that's true but it's came to me from a first-hand source, and to you from a second-hand.
DC: Blue Demons Corps
Prof
Back to the OP, I say just go ahead and give the gold to Perception.

I gave it my best shot and theres no way I can get within touching distance.

Unless some one in the top 6 has a ton of money to spend on staff and level ups I think we are all eating his dust.

Let me be the 1st to send you congrats......................