Login Create Account
Drumline Daily (07/28/10)
TeamQuavers
Attention, Readers of Drumline Daily,
For anyone interested in participating in an interview, please PM me or Novak and I'll send you the questions when I can. There's no limit to the amount I can interview, but the deadline for requests is 6:00 PM on July 29 (PST) or 9:00 EST. Without further ado, here are your standings:

edit: Interviews will pertain only to the drumline. Expect to see the questions late tomorrow.

Division 1:

Thunder: 67.075
Marching Bureaucrats: 66.38
Southmore Hill Royal Drumline: 65.97
The Drumming Dummers: 65.815
The Drummers Alliance: 63.84

Well this is strange; no one in the top five swapped places with anyone else since yesterday and yet all of these units competed today. However, Thunder's lead remains only slight as the Marching Bureaucrats score less than 0.7 behind. In third and fourth, Southmore Hill and Drumming Drummers are neck-and-neck, only 0.155 separates them (yesterday, it was 0.145). Southmore Hill has the stronger musical and visual captions but Drumming Drummers outrank them in general effect. The Drummer's Alliance secures fifth place with a strong lead ahead of Big Bang Theory, but too far behind third and fourth to catch up.

Division 2:

Line of Distinction: 63.405
The Thunder: 60.625
Red Frogs: 59.415
The Phantom of Carolina Drumline: 58.385
Nova Drumline: 58.315

Just like division one, the standings did not change and only three of these units competed today. Line of Distinction continues dominate and distinguish themselves from the pack and lead The Thunder by 2.78. Hopefully, Line of Distinction can move up a division next season seeing that their score would qualify them for sixth place and a guaranteed spot in finals. Red Frogs leap by 0.645 and close in on 60 (by the way, you get a patch on your profile for reaching that score, so keep at it!). More than one point behind them is The Phantom of Carolina Drumline, who barely maintains that position against Nova Drumline (whose performances are out of this world) by just .07.

Division 3:

Thunder: 62.435
Tap Dance: 59.095
Battered Souls: 58.340
Pulse: 57.835
Sticks & Stones: 57.050

There was little change in this division, but Sticks & Stones replaces Music X Ensemble for fifth place. Meanwhile, Thunder annihilates the competition, beating second place by 3.34. (If anyone hasn't noticed yet, there's a "Thunder" group in the top two in each division. Anyone considering ensemble name changes yet?). Meanwhile, Tap Dance is less than one point from 60 and holds a decent lead ahead of Battered Souls. This group maintains an okay lead ahead of Pulse, which is comfortably ahead of Sticks & Stones, and Music X. Other than that, there seems to be no narrow point spreads between these groups so I predict these groups to end the season in the top five in this order (except that Music X will probably finish fifth instead).

You don't have a lot of time to request an interview, so send those requests pronto!
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
abesimpson
Woot!! Sticks & Stones makes it into Daily. Who knew that head banging cavemen could get it done!
DC - Gutwrencher Brigade
MB - Accounts Payable H.S.
CG - Gigantors
DL - Sticks & Stones
----Mid-Western/Kansas Division---
Novak
And just to emphasize again, MAKE SURE YOU GET THOSE INTERVIEW MESSAGES TO US! I don't know about TeamQuavers, but I would definitely like to get at least two more interviews before the season is out.

Don't think that because you're not in the top five, you can't be interviewed. If you apply, we'll interview you!
TeamQuavers
I've gotten only two interview requests so far. Novak's right, you can be interviewed no matter where your drumline is placed. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
scooter92011
Yeah, Big Bang Theory is just going to fall off this season due to the director being at his band camp and not being able to get on a computer at all!
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
JWilkinson
Ensemble name changes? Never! I think it's hilarious!
TeamQuavers
I have sent out the questions just now and there were eight who applied. If you didn't receive your questions and you applied, please PM Novak or me and we'll get the questions to you.

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of the season!
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D