Login Create Account
This is the end
kmarti6
Hello,

Most of you all probably do not know who I am but a few months ago I had one of the more active division 1 corps on this site. I am also president of MAoMA which as many of you may know has been caught in the center of all this Fast Forward drama. Originally I started MAoMA to have fun on a site that recognized an activity that I love. Sadly like many of the other old greats my life got in the way and I could no longer be as active as I used to be. In the same time a hostile atmosphere has formed that is seriously depressing to me. I wish this site could go back to the simpler times when it was fun and games and there wasnt this witch hunt atmosphere. Yes FastForward exploited a flaw in the game that many did not like. This does not mean that you guys have the right to go witch hunt against everything that he has been associated with. Before today I had not logged into the site since the pre season week. The fact that in that amount of time a certain president of a very well known league went and dragged my name through the mud is sad. To those of you who I competed against thank you for all the fun, to those who denounced me and attacked a league just because the president forgot to log in grow up. Next time try to remember that there are people behind every one of those accounts who are just trying to have fun. In the next 24 hours I will see if SpartanS63 wants to take over MAoMA, if he does not I will officially retire the league and MAoMA will be no more. The final decision will be posted in this thread. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
We have accepted FFs agreement to competively use one group and have considered this chapter to be over. While I strongly disagree this has been a witch hunt or that I've attempted to drag your name through the mud (and I did check several times to make sure you had logged in in the three weeks I waited a follow up reply to your questions-you had), I wish to not prolong what I consider to be a dark period in FMA history. For his most reason actions, which we feel are in the spirit of reconciliation and positive intent, we will lift the ban on MAOMA.

NO ONE could possible want this to be over more than I. I certainly long to return to the time when this was fun and mostly positive. Years of play before this were great ones and I hope years of play after are just as great!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
kmarti6
SpartanS63 will be taking over! Please welcome him with open arms. Once again thank you to all those who I had the honor of competing against! It was fun while it lasted!
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
We've had a chance to speak and I congratulate and welcome him to the founder ranks.

I wish you the very best and hopefully one day you'll return!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ