Login Create Account
Time to Say Goodbye
Aaron0316
Sorry, FAME, I totally missed the change over to the new season. I have some bad news, though. I won't be playing anymore. I need to appoint a new founder. I have an idea of who I want to take over. Actually I have a few people in mind, but a couple have already stated that they don't want the responsibility.

The main reason that I have decided to quit is that it takes up too much of my time. I can't lose sleep over this game. I'm trying to hold down two jobs and rehearse with a concert band at the same time, in addition to trying to have a social life. I've been struggling the last few seasons to be competitive. FAME deserves a founder who can be active. Furthermore, I've lost my excitement for the game. At one time, I used to play almost religiously. Now I really don't have any interest. Sadly it's lost its appeal.

In a way, I feel bad for quitting, because I have met some awesome people on here; one of those people is Gary Currier. I'm glad we've become friends in real life and that we will remain friends despite my departure from FMA,

The person that I want to appoint as new founder is alxmm98. Ever since he has started on FMA, he's always been very enthusiastic about FAME, he's active on the field and in the forum, he's always positive, and I know that he'll make a great founder.

Thanks for the good times, and good luck.

Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gcurrier
I have appreciated our friendship off and on the game! you will be missed, but dont forget you can always return! I am glad we will stay in touch off the game!

Thank you as a fellow founder for your leadership and what you have brought to the game and in the activities youve added! Its been great playing with you!

best of luck alxmm98! I am sure you will do a great job and FAME will honor Aaron well! If you need advice or help, I am always here to assist my fellow founders!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cjbuckley1997
Thank you, Aaron. You were one of the people who helped me get started at this, and I owe you so much for that. You will definitely be missed on this site. Best wishes for everything in the future!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
alxmm98
Wow....its so sad to see you go Aaron, but be sure to visit! And i will gladly take over....i just realized this. Hopefully, i can do half as good a job as you did.

Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
aetherealConsonance
I obviously didn't get to know you for long, but thank you so much for being so friendly and welcoming right away at the beginning of last season. It meant the world. Best of luck to you from here on out!
Andy: FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL

Spirit of Shitpost - Div 3
Fandom of the Barely Awake - Div 3
Aesthetic Dysfunction - Div 3
Memecore - Div 3
corndogshuffle
Check back in when you get the time?

Good luck with real life!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
rhythmicthinking
It's sad to see you go, but thanks for the good times! Everyone has their own life and their own things to take care of/get involved in. I totally understand the loss of appeal for clicking green buttons every few hours.

As always, take care. Come back anytime.
Arsenal Drum & Bugle Corps