Login Create Account
DRUMS - League Announcement
cjbuckley1997
Myself, in conjunction with MrsRomo of Alohamora Arts, are proud to announce FMA’s newest league! DRUMS, or Drumlines Reaching Ultimate Measures of Success, is currently accepting applicants into what we hope will become one of the fastest growing leagues in the activity! All are welcome to join us for our first season of competition! If you’re interested please contact either MrsRomo or myself, and we’ll send you an invite! Hope to see you there!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
jordanrh
PEARL is being dumb and not making any comps or anything..so I'll quit there and join yours? c:
Jordan Ramsey
Chicago Wind-CLASS Board of Directors
Windy City Indoor Percussion- DRUMS Board of Directors
Kiwidrummer
Best wishes with your new league.

Jordan, PEARL is not being dumb. We have a founder who is missing in action. One downfall of FMA is that there are no contingencies in place to allow BoD's more permissions to do things in the absence of the founder. For this reason, if you are not a seasoned player who can commit long term, I would not recommend starting a league, as it is highly commitment involved.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
gcurrier
At least now youy can turn over the reigns to a new founder before you ditch it, that's a huge bonus. It's too bad so many founders this season didn't even bother to utilize that tool. It's left some good leagues high and dry without many choices!

I wish DRUMS well!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
jordanrh
Jim, when I said they were "being dumb", I didn't mean it in a serious manner. I was simply saying that it in a light hearted joking tone. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. I just wish he would've replaced himself as founder before he went MIA. It's all fine now though (: I apologize for anything that may have made you defensive.
Jordan Ramsey
Chicago Wind-CLASS Board of Directors
Windy City Indoor Percussion- DRUMS Board of Directors
FastForward3
Best of luck to DRUMS !!!
MrsRomo
Thanks FF! Appreciate it.

If anyone is looking for a drum line league, please consider DRUMS. :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD