Login Create Account
SEPTEMBER 22nd!! ??
FastForward1
ThomasIsBass mentions every excuse that has prevented him from fully developing a complete game strategy. The caustic player's are the ones that attack other player's & then try to twist the problem as being one caused by the original player they previously attacked. I have only actively played the Four accounts that I have said I would. A number of original player's on FMA decided to NOT actively increase their Influence caption in favor of over rehearsing & trying to get immediate score results. Lastly, a number of original player's simply reached the point where their Director levels reached or surpassed the 150 mark & ended up being put in Division 2 due to no Director level &/or their Challenge level dropped.
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
ThomasIsBass3
I never said the way you do business is bad, I just said its unfair. Now, I'm going to stop talking because obviously my opinion and voice don't matter. So, y'all have fun playing the game your way and I'll play my way when I can. I have never tried to be caustic or attacking, but I use these forums as a way to talk to people I otherwise wouldn't meet, so I would like to stop having to have and see these conversations on the forums. Please? I want to have fun, not be stuck in this.
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
theamazing1
Good luck in championships to both of you. I know it was pretty weird of me to butt into this but stuff was getting insane. Your voice matters to me, but I can only speak for myself. You got it down, Thomas. Quit creating havoc and just play the game and have fun.
Also, good luck to everybody with real life band stuff. It's parade season and state solo ensemble is happening, i wish the best of luck to everybody there. Have a great championships, and have a great season 52. Cheers.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard